8

Sam's pov:

We arrived at the beach and Tee and Noey was already running ahead for the ocean and splashing water everywhere, mon and yuki was laughing at them. I looked at mon and her smile and laugh sounds like a melody that i cant and wont forget.

"Looks like we got a lovestruck beauty over here. " Jim smirked and i rolled my eyes and looked at them, "who wouldnt? Look at her jim. Shes an epitome of beauty, elegance, kindness and all the good things combined. Its just so shitty of her ex boyfriend to treat her like that. " i huffed and Jim chuckled, "make sure you treat her right then. That you wont hurt her the way that guy did. " i looked at jim and nodded.

"I wont. "

Few hours passed Mon and Yuki was in the water playing with tee and noey and i got the resort personnel to prepare a meal for them since were staying here for a couple of days, i just want mon to be happy at her own accordance, its hard seeing her so sad and just... Depressed.. It hurts seeing your favorite person being like that thats why i will do everything in my power to give her the best experience possible, and the best time of her life and when the time is right and fate is giving me a sign that mon is the one for me i will do everything to become a proper partner to her.

My thoughts were cut off when i heard footsteps behind me, when i turned it was mon wiping herself and i cant help but stare at her in awe.

How could a gorgeous person like her exist in this world.... Shes too precious..
I looked away before she could see me, i could feel a lump in my throat forming seeing her like.... Shes seducing someone without her even knowing it.
I slowly looked at her direction again and i saw one of the personnel gawking at her i squinted my eyes at the guy and approached mon and took off my button up shirt and covered her body and hugged her.

Her eyes went wide and looked at me in shock, "K-khun sam! You might get wet!" She tried to get away from the hug when i tightened my hold on her and she looked at me again, i lowered my head in her ear level and i heard her breathing stopped for a moment, "the guy is staring at you like youre some meat ready to be devoured." She stiffened and held my waist

I smiled looking at her and kissed her forehead i looked at her face getting red and i chuckled seeing the guy backed off letting him know  that mon is off-limits.

"I dont like it when they look at you inappropriately. "

She smiled softly and the next thing i knew she tiptoed and kissed me on the cheek, i got surprised and looked at her and she smiled cheekily, "thank you khun sam....as cliché as it sounds, youre too perfect. I wish..... I uhm...nevermind its too...gosh i am really embarrassing myself..." Mon giggled nervously and i just stood there like a statue not processing what happened earlier.

She. Kissed. My. Cheek.

I touched my cheek looking at her and she giggled, "khun sam? " i looked at her

"H-huh? " she laughed at my reaction, i just huffed and crossed my arms playfully and she held my face.

"Look at me Samanun. "

Damn... She sounds.... Sexy...

I looked at her and she smiled.

" if i could go back in time. I wanna spend my whole life with you."
I looked at her and held her hands holding my face.

"Who says we cant do it now? "

i smirked and she smiled and covered herself with my button up shirt and started to walk away before looking at me.

"Who said we couldnt? " she giggled and walked away, i was just standing there dumbfounded.

Was she flirting with me?

Tee poked me and i didnt move, "Damn. I didnt know Mon had this much effect on her. Shes not even moving. " i glared at her and she laughed.

"if we only knew that mon is the only one who could have that much effect on you we would have looked for her ourselves. Ive never seen you this.... Inlove." noey laughed and Jim added to the mix.

"I bet Sam's imagining things. " they all laughed and i just glared at them as they kept laughing, i looked at where mon is as she is talking with yuki.

Jim tapped my shoulder, "you better make sure you wont hurt the girl, shes too fragile now. One more strike and you know what happens. "

I looked at them and looked at mon's direction.

"I waited years for this... And im willing to wait years more for her...i guess.... Thats love.... That attachment is love.... "

Mon is a big part of my life.... And i will not waste this chance of beimg eith her for a lifetime, if proving myself worthy is the only way i will.

For her...

I like her... No....

I am Inlove with her...

And i will do what it takes to make her the happiest girl in the whole world...