22

Mon's pov: 

i groaned as i wake up, i tried to hold my head but my hands were tied behind my back, as i regain my eyesight i saw Sam tied up hanging infront of me, my breath got caught in my throat as i look at Sam covered in blood and bruises. 

"fuck...." i tried to cut through the rope but it wasnt working, i kept doing it till i heard someone approaching us, 

" well, well, well......you've woken up...this will be interesting.." said Saint smirking and i glared at him and he just laughed. " Wow......im so scared....considering youre the so called girlfriend of my cousin, im gonna give you a good show on how im gonna torture youre darling little girlfriend as she..slowly..dies.." he smirked looking at me.

"you're gonna regret fucking with us you piece of shit.." i spat at him and he just clapped like a child. 

"  how did she even manage to find a beautiful girl like you.." he said sighing and looked at Sam like a maniac, he took a bucket full of water and splash it at Sam causing for her to wake up gasping she looked around and spotted me and looked at me weakly. 

"M-mon...." she whispered and i tried to escape from the rope trying to get closer to her, she looked at me smiling weakly and i cant help but let a tear fall, " i-its okay Mon.....if this is the last time im gonna see you...always know that i have never loved anyone like i love you...." she said weakly and i shook my head in disagreement. 

" NO! WE'RE GONNA ESCAPE THIS HELLHOLE TOGETHER AND KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH! DONT YOU DARE DIE ON ME SAMANUN! " i shouted on her and she just smiled. 

" this is just putting me in tears." Saint said while holding his heart mocking us and laughing hysterically. 

"that's enough drama. say goodbye to your girlfriend Sam...." Saint smirk and ordered his men to beat up Sam. i looked at them approaching her as they beat her up. 

every grunt. groans. silent whimpers escaping from her lips i heard it all.... 

one punch..two..three...i lost counted on how many punches they gave on Sam's body....the scene went on slow motion as she slowly closes her eyes looking at me. 

Sam.....No....

next thing i knew, debris were falling everywhere as the door flew open, yuki, nueng and kade was killing the men and they fall one by one like flies. my ears are ringing from the explosion and Saint running away from the scene, i felt my body going weak and my eyesight turning black and my mind went blank. 

and everything went dark, with Sam's face etched on my mind dying... 

please dont let her die......

Kade's pov: 

i approached Sam's body and sliced the rope on her hands and i caught her and brought her down slowly feeling her pulse. 

" shit....her pulse is too weak we need to get her to the bunk ASAP." Yuki nodded and called for more backup to get us. i looked at Nueng firing at the squad where Saint is 

" Damn it! he escaped!" she huffed and approached us, " its okay what important is that we rescued them in time." i looked over Nueng's shoulder and Mon was lying unconscious on the ground. 

"MON!" i gave Sam's body to nueng and ran to Mon and felt her pulse and thank goodness she was okay. 

we carried their bodies and loaded it at the back of the car and went straight to our camp. 

the doctors quickly went to work and we waited in our training ground. 

" ho'ws Sam? Mon?" tee asked running together with song who were anxious at the news. i smiled sadly at both of them, " we dont know yet...the doctor hasnt came out of the emergency room here in the camp. But Sam's pulse was too weak....Mon is okay." they were both still anxious for Sam's result. " we got in too late.." yuki whispered and her tears were falling while clenching her fist, " dont blame yourself yuki..we all we're a second late....but atleast they didnt die. that counts as something alright?" Nueng comforted her and we all nodded. 

the door opened revealing the doctor who was working on Sam, Nueng rushed to the doctor for the news, " how's my sister doctor? is she okay?" 

the doctor sighed, " Sam lost too much blood my lady, she has a lot of blood clots on her body created by the punches and beatings she received. 4 of her ribs broke, theres a possibility that she might go through a coma..im sorry my lady,,,we did all that we could to save her...." the doctor's head was bowed down and the room was engulf in silence as we take in the news. 

" she will be alright, right nueng?" Song held her sister's hand and Nueng nodded, " she will. she's strong i know she will be okay." Nueng held Song's hand tight. 

" H-how's Mon? is she okay too?" i asked the doctor. 

" yes she is ms kade. she lost consciousness due to the explosion and hit her head pretty hard on the concrete. she needs to rest. as for Sam, she needs to be closely monitored for any signs of changes." we all nodded as the doctor left the room. 

"what now?" Tee asked and Nueng and i sighed. 

" as of now...we wait....we keep track of where Saint could be. we still train hard for them. for everyone we lost. we will not lose hope. we will fight back. and we will fight back harder than before and kill the bastard. once and for all." i said with venom and they all nodded and we looked at the room where sam is. 

Please be okay.......Sam.....