7

Sam's pov:

I called yha to get all the unfinished documents and send it to me so i could work on it while staying beside mon
From time to time i sneak a peek at mon if shes sleeping peacefully, i caressed her cheeks and smiled at her.

She looks so cute sleeping, her face is so angelic, her nose is too cute, her lips are kissable, shes just adorable and beautiful, Nop really did a damage on this girls' mental state, i can never forgive him for what he did.
I continued working on the documents when mon stirred in her sleep i put my laptop down and mon opened her eyes and looked at me curiously and i smiled.

"How was your sleep little one? " she slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes and yawned.

Cute.

" how long was i out? " she says groggily, "well... You were sleeping the whole day, do you... Remember what happened? "

She shook her head and i smiled and held her hand, " you didnt take your pills and i guess you had a panic attack. " her eyes went wide and looked at me and the laptop beside me.

"Did you miss work because of me?... " she asked and was getting sad and i smiled, " no i didnt, i can miss out a few days of work, i just had to go there because i was meeting an important investor for the company and it was successful so.. I told my secretary to clean my schedule for a week cause... "
I looked at her and smiled widely.

"We are going to the beach! " mon's eyes went wide and her smile... That smile... I would pay a million just to see that smile.

"Are you serious? " she said and i nodded. "Were taking the whole weekend and relax and go to the beach! I know you love the ocean and! Its a great therapy for you!"  I giggled and she hugged me tight i smield and hugged her back.

"Thank you sam.... Thank you... You dont know how happy i am because of you...." I blushed at her comment and i looked at her,

"Anything for you mon. " and she smiled and she got up and got her stuff ready for the weekend and i cant help at how cute she is.

I never want this to end...

I bid goodbye to mon to get all my necessary stuff for the trip and when i arrived home grandmother was waiting for me. I greeted her and she told me to sit down,

"How are you doing sam? " she asked
"Im doing well now that i have mon back." Grandmother smiled at me softly and she asked me out of nowhere, "are you planning on courting her child? " i stood up and smiled softly and sighed "yes grandmother, when the time is right. I dont want to rush things with her after she suffered from the hands of that filthy person, i want her to find happiness again. I want to help her find the light at the end of the tunnel, i can wait millions and millions of years for mon if i have to. I guess.... I found out that this attachment i have with her is.... Love.... Not just the puppy love type but the love where i want her to be my beginning and end, my light, my happiness, i want her to be my other half. And i want to... Grow old with her and just be with her grandmother. I cant explain the feeling of it but i just want to be with her... " i smiled softly and grandmother chuckled at me and she stood up and patted my back, " you love her. And if you have decided to court her please tell me i would love to meet her again." I smiled at grandmother and nodded,

"I will grandmother and i will still take care of my company even if im not physically present over there. Ill just let my spokesperson Ms. Jennie to take care of the matters that are personally needed to confront. " grandmother nodded and urge for me to continue what im doing.

I went upstairs and grab my luggage and put clothes in it, i cant help but smile about everything thats happening to me, i grabbed the old picture of me and mon when we were still a kid.

I still cant believe i found you mon....
Ill make you happy, in any way that i can..

I put the picture in my pocket and closed the luggage and went downstairs and rode my car and went to mon's house.
It was already 12 in the midnight and i was hesitating to knock at the door when suddenly it swung open revealing yuki, "hey are you good?" Yuki smiled and nodded.
" im good i heard you came back so i opened the door i didnt expect that youd be here in the front door already. " she giggled and i smiled, "shes already asleep, i gave her the antidepressant too so she wont have any episodes for now. " i smiled at yuki and thanked her, i told her to stay the night cause its already late and she obliged and crash at the sofa.
I went upstairs and saw mon sleeping peacefully and i carefully put the luggage down and changed my clothes carefully not waking up mon.

I slowly lied down on the bed and covered myself in the blanket when suddenly mon hugged me by the waist and pulled me close, a blushed crept on my face and looked at her face sleeping peacefully, she was snoring slightly that made me giggle i touched her nose and traced it on her lips, i smiled and kissed her forehead and slowly put her head on my arm and i patted her back for her to sleep peacefully.

Sleep well my mon.....
You will have a fun weekend and ill make it exciting for you just to make you happy...