3

Sam's pov:

"Its been years that ive tried finding her. And i guess fate by chance landed me to this school and found her." I smiled at yuki and she was just shock and i chuckled.

" yuki you can close your mouth, flies might go in. " she shook her head and smiled in embarrassment.

"But if you dont mind khun sam... Why are you trying to find her? I mean she is your childhood friend but i beg to differ. " she asked and i smiled.

" i guess i wanna found out why i am so attach to her. Ever since i was a child ive already known that im into girls. For the age of 11 i already think like a mature woman because of how my grandmother raised me she made me see the reality at such a young age. She doesnt have a problem about me liking another girl, so i went on with it. Thats the time i met her, Mon.
She was still a little kid a cute, stubborn, puff faced little kid. I thought at that time it was just a sister bond i felt with her, i was happy with her. Like i had all the time in the world, like no one can stop us from anything. When one day her family moved out and i was devastated by it. She bid her goodbye to me while crying and left me a doll. A small doll that we used to play with. I kept it all this time and still bring it wherever i go just in case i find her." I chuckled and yuki urge for me to go on.

" at the age of 16 i was curious where did mon go, so i asked my grandmother if she could find mon but to no avail no records was found about her and it made me lose hope of ever finding her. Thats when i turned 21 and had my company that mon is here in thailand but it didnt mention that her parents died. I was at school because of her." I smiled softly and yuki smiled.

" i know the answer to that khun s-" our talk got cut off when the doctor arrived and we stood up, " relative of miss mon?" I stood up and yuki did and we approached her, " how is she doc? Is she gonna be okay?" The doctor's eyes was wide in shock at me but quickly smiled sadly, " Lady sam, unfortunately becky suffered alot of broken bones and fractured 4 of her ribs, did you know she also cuts? We found four wounds on her wrist that looks like a blade cut. I suggest she gets psychiatric help Lady sam. For now she is unconscious but we will give her the best care that we have. "

"Give her the vip room here in your hospital i will pay for the bills. " the doctor nodded and excuse herself.

" l-lady sam! Thats t-too much! " i shook my head. " i will take care of her from now on. I will never let her get hurt again. I will stay by her side no matter what
She is still very young. And seeing her in that state.... Makes me angry that i wasnt there for her enough. I will make it right by doing this. " yuki smiled sofly and nodded, " i know you mean well lady sam. Her parents will be smiling from ear to ear if they saw you like this with her." I smiled and nodded, " go home for now yuki. And is it okay if you can bring mon's clothes tomorow?" She smiled and nodded before she went home she looked at me, " i hope whatever attachment you have with her, i hope its good. I dont want to see her getting hurt all over again. " i smiled reaasuringly at her and nodded, " it is good. Maybe its fate. We dont know. " she chuckled and left i waited for the doctor to transfer mon in the vip room and when they were done i stayed by her side and looked at her face, it was bruised and her wrist was covered in bandage.

I touched her face softly and hold her hand softly. " oh mon.... How have you become like this.... " i cried softly as i blame myself for not finding her sooner.

I walked off to the window and called grandmother

" hello? Grandmother? I found her. " i smiled and grandmother chuckled, " marvelous! Can i meet her? " i smiled sadly, " maybe not now grandmother. I need to get the guy who beat him up. " grandmother's aura changed even in a call i can feel it, " who is it? And why? "
I chuckled bitterly, " her asshole ex beat her up cause she wanted to end things with him, his name is nop. "

"I will take care of it child, for now take care of her. I know how much you miss her. " i smiled and bid my goodbye to her.
I sat on the sofa and waited for her to wake up.

* the next morning*

I didnt notice i fell asleep on the sofa and mon was looking at me like i was kind of monster, " w-who are you?.. Why am i here?...  " she asked panicking i quickly got up and walked slowly over to her, " hey hey hey, its okay its me its sam. " her breathing slowed down and looked at me. " sam?... From school?. " i chuckled and smiled.

She really doesnt remember me..

" actually...ive known you my whole childhood years mon. " i showed her the doll we used to play and her eyes focused on it and her eyes went wide and looked at me.

" w-wait..... Youre... Bunny?.... " i smiled softly, ive waited years to hear her call me that and i nodded. 

" yes its me... " i smiled ear to ear and she suddenly hugged me and caught me off guard, when she started to sob on my shoulder and i hugged her tight.

"H-hey.. What's wrong?... Are you okay?."
She sobbed and said, " i've missed you.... You dont know how long have i been trying to find you... You werent living in our neighboorhood anymore... I heard you left and went abroad... I thought im never gonna see you again... Im sorry i didnt recognize you right away... You.. Changed.. Alot.. " i chuckled and wiped her tears, " i also tried finding you but you showed no records whatsoever, im sorry about your parents mon.... But from now on i will be right here by your side, i will never ever leave you alone anymore.  I promise. " she smiled a genuine smile. ...

Finally.... I found her...