9

Sam's pov:

It has been several weeks since our little outing on the beach and i can say Mon improved alot, she's back to school and her academic performances are getting better there are times she still gets nightmares and attacks but she us getting better.

Our connection? It got stronger by the past weeks, i would wait for her at her college to get her and give her flowers i wouldn't miss a day giving her one and she would always smile so wide that she literally is my sunshine on my darkest storm some of the students were shocked to see the owner of diversity picking Mon up and we would always shrug it off and go with our day and we would go to her shop and she would manage it for a while before going home it got more famous as i advertised it around my peers, being in a royal family has its perks and these are one of it.

We were in her shop and i was minding my own business when a girl suddenly approached me, i looked at her as she looked at me smirking,
"what is a woman like you doing here in this small shop? " i raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms, "why do you seem so interested in where i go? Are you my mother? " she scoffed and sat infront of me and smirked, " hello to you too. Im nita. " she winked at me and before i could answer Mon came holding two cups of milktea,

"hey babe! Heres your milktea! Im sorry i kept you waiting you werent getting bored right? " Mon smiled innocently at me and i was surprised she called me babe but i played it cool and went on with it " its okay babe. You were just right on time. " i smiled and she looked at the woman infront of me and her emotions went from bubbly to deadly and it sends chills down my spine "and you are? "

The woman called nita looked irritated but answered Mon with a fake smile,
"None of your business kid." She rolled her eyes and I could feel Mon's aura and boy was she angry.

Is she jealous? I smiled lightly thinking about it.

"Well, number one reason is you are disturbing my girlfriend, two you are being nosy, and three you are in my business premises causing a scene."
Nita looked shocked at how Mon answered her and before Nita could hurt Mon more i stood up and made Mon look at me and i kissed her forehead and looked at Nita. "Is that enough evidence for you to back the fuck off? " i said as my patience is getting thin, Nita rolled her eyes and left the shop
Mon looked at me and her cheeks were getting red by what i did, i took a step backward and scratched my nape in embarrassment, "i uh.... Im sorry...t-that was the only solution i could think to make her leave... I-uh hope you werent uncomfortable by it i mean with your past and all.... " damn im really making a GREAT MOVE GREAT FUCKING JOB SAM!

Before i could scold myself more all i heard was just small giggles from her, "its okay Khun Sam.. I.... Actually dont mind... " she smiled cutely and my heart was just beating so fast like i ran a freaking marathon in a day.
I played it cool and coughed and looked at her, "G-go back to managing your business... I-ill be here... Sitting... Down.. " i sat down and Mon was just looking at me smiling before she  tend to her customers i tapped my heart lightly trying to calm down my heartbeat while looking at Mon.

"You know you remind me of my husband. " an elderly woman beside me sitting on the other table spoke up and i looked at her, "how so auntie? " she sat on the chair infront of me and started to talk about her past.

"Well.... Me and my husband met at a shop like this too, except it wasnt as luxurious as this just a simple shop. And there he was going through the door looking dashing and handsome. " her eyes were sparkling and i couldnt help but smile at her, "and then what happened next auntie? "

She continued while smiling, "he noticed that i was looking at him and i was so embarrass by it so he approached me and we talked for a while and got each others contacts and got to know him more and each day that passed i fell for him even more... He was.... Magnificent... Beyond what ive imagined...until the day came that he asked me if he could court me and of course i said yes and his face showed so much happiness... I couldnt forget how he would alwaya give me flowers everyday... Letters... He would always wait for me after work... " she chuckled holding a handkerchief and i smiled.

It must be from her husband...

"He was just... Beyond perfect. Until he proposed and got married and now i have three wonderful and beautiful children.. "

"Where is your husband auntie?  is he not here with you? "

She smiled sadly, " he died a long time ago my dear.... After i gave birth to my third child her got into an accident. "

I held her hand softly and smiled,  "im sorry auntie. .. But i bet hes happy wherever he is in his next life.. " she smiled and nodded

"You know my dear.. I see that you like the girl. My husband told me when we were dating back then that if he didnt take the chance right away in meeting me he would regret it for the rest of his life."

I thought for a while and what she said lingered in my mind and she squeezed my hand and looked at me smiling softly, " if you really love her dear... Dont loose this chance of having her as your other half.... We only have one life to live.. And you wont get another chance of meeting a wonderful person such as her... Take the chance that you are still very young my dear... Take the chance of telling her what you feel and... Accept what fate will give unto you... " i smiled at her and nodded and stood uo and hugged her softly, "thank you auntie for what you said.... Now i realized i want to be with her for the rest of my life.... "

I let go of the hug and asked for permission from Mon that i will go somewhere she looked at me weirdly and she nodded i went to a flower shop and got her tulips and i arrived at her shop and fetched her and we went to a beach.

Whatever happens today, may it go good or bad i will accept it no matter what.