19

Sam's pov: 

it has been days since our friend Noey died. 

everyone in our family, friends, and tee and noey's family was grieving for what happened, yuki havent been eating well and sleeping right it took a big blow on her when noey died and tee was always there beside her. 

as for Mon..

Mon has been far from okay, she's been having nightmares about the call and she would be in a trance thinking about what happened, she even tried to talk to kade to teach her how to use a gun.  i sighed as i kept thinking about the events that happened, it took a toll on all of us when noey died. as i was thinking Jim tapped my shoulder and sat beside me, " how are you doing?" she asked me and i looked out the window. 

"trying to be fine..but it hurts..yuki not eating and sleeping right...mon's behavior..its too much.." Jim smiled sadly, " i know....but we all know Noey she doesnt want us to be sad right now, she wants us to be happy. she hates seeing us cry." i wiped my tears silently and looked at jim, "im worried for the both of them...especially mon..i know what she feels because ive been there..and all she just want to do is kill kirk..and i dont..want her to be like that..." jim hugged me and i cried on her shoulders as she rubbed my back. 

" Mon was and is still devastated by the death of Noey...but you need to be there for them....i dont know what i can advice for Mon's situation but try talking with her Sam...i know she'll listen to you." i stopped hugging Jim and wiped my tears and nodded, she smiled sadly at me as i made my way to Mon's room and there she was..still in a trance looking out the window. 

i sat beside her and tuck a strand of her hair," hey my love.....i know everything right now is hard..very hard...but always know im here for you..and if you want to talk im here alright?.." she sniffled and sobs echoed in the room and i hugged her tight as i cried with her, " she's gone Sam...she's gone...thy're so cruel...very cruel...i want them killed...get the taste of their own medicine...." her voice was laced with anger and i sighed and i made her look at me, " but revenge does nothing good love...it wont bring her back...i dont want you to become a criminal.." she scoffed and looked at me, 

" i dont wanna be useless anymore Sam! every person close to me is dying! you almost died because of me! noey died! and i dont want another friend dying on my watch Sam! i dont want to lose anyone anymore!" i sighed and rubbed my temples i approached her and held her shoulders. 

" okay how about this. after the funeral, you and me we go to kade's and we train. we train till we get good and we can protect our friends together." she looked at me as she sniffled her nose, 

"you'd do that?.." she said and i wiped her tears, " i cannot stop what you want love..cause the more i fight with you about this we tear apart...and i never ever want to lose you...you got me wrapped around your fingers you just dont know...but i will do everything with you and beside you. and we'll kill those motherfuckers. once and for all." she hugged me tight and i hugged her back while she snuggled on my neck. 

"thank you....im sorry...im sorry i gave you a hard time...its just..i dont wanna lose anyone anymore...i dont wanna lose you....cause i dont know what i would do without you.." i sighed sadly and held her in my arms as i kiss her forehead. 

" but on one condition. you need to eat right, sleep right. and i would tell tee to take care of yuki." she nodded and hugged me again. i put her to bed, her head lying on my chest as her breathing slowly calmed down, i brushed her hair and stared at the wall. 

"you will all pay kirk. you will all fucking pay." i said in anger. 

you mess with the wrong family kirk.