26

Sam's pov:

What am i gonna do?

Fuck this isnt it...

Im not gonna fuck this up come on Sam!

" i have never seen someone so nervous for their wedding day. " Nueng laughed at me and i gave her a glare,

"Shut up. " i grumbled as i paced back and forth in the room when Nueng held my shoulders and looked at me.

"Hey hey, relax. Copy my breathing in, and out. " i followed her and i take a deep breathe, "if this is how nerve wracking weddings are, Thank the fucking God i have to do it once. " Nueng rolled her eyes and fixed my suit when Tee and Kade came inside our room.

"Its a new one seeing a cold and professional woman in business be a mess and beaded in sweat in their wedding day. " Kade smirked and took a glass of wine while fixing her hair.

" look, buddy. Just calm down, she isnt gonna walk out of that door and left you in the dust, the woman loves you just like how you love her. Just like youve always said, just be you and you will be fine. " Tee smiled and i smiled at her.

" thanks, i needed that. See Nueng? That cant be so hard just to say an advice and NOT make fun of your sister. " Nueng chuckled and put her hand in my shoulder.

" i know, but i also know that you guys will be fine. You love each other, youre like glue, both of you sticks together just fine. And i hope i can see a niece or nephew soon we arent getting younger you know. " Nueng teased, i smacked her head playfully and rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys? Its time. " Yuki peeked through the door smiling and i nodded.

Okay.

This is it.

You are gonna marry the love of your life and be with her forever.

Suck up the nervousness and be brave.

I got inside the car and told the driver to go, my legs bouncing up and down as i get nearer to the church. Minutes felt like hours and before i knew it the church was in sight. The car stopped and i took a deep breathe and came out of the car, people stared at me as i walked down the aisle and i pretended that it didnt bother me but.

It.

Fucking.

Did.

I stood infront of the altar as i waited for Mon to arrive.

" you look beautiful and handsome my dear. " my grandma told me as i hugged her and i smiled, "well i got my looks from my family. " she chuckled and patted my shoulder, "are you ready for the next step? " grandma asked and i took a deep breathe.

" i am grandmother, i want to be a good wife to my...well wife." I chuckled, " this is all what ive been waiting and longing for grandma, to be with her. And now shes here to be wedded to  me. I am not letting her go. " i smiled and grandmother smiled sweetly to me.

" oh youre just like your father child....your parents will be so proud of you... "

I smiled, "i hope so grandma..... I hope so.. "

Then the wedding song came on and i got to my place and as the church door opened there she was... My soon to be wife... She looks.... ethereal.....with her wedding dress flowing with every step she takes and her face glowing and smiling at the people looking at her with adoration and happiness.

I didnt noticed that a tear slipped my eye as i imagine my life with her growing old, having kids, living together under the same roof, as we watch the stars twinkle and the moon shines above us.
Mon stops in front of me and i lend my hand for her to take and she takes it smiling at me.

"You look beautiful tee rak... " i whispered and she smiled whispering back.
" you dont look too bad yourself hotshot. " she said and i rolled my eyes.

The wedding ceremony starts and all i could think was the woman beside me, i look at her and i see forever.. What did i even do to deserve this beautiful goddess... She looked at me and squeezed my hand and thats all i needed to know that we will stand together over every obstacle that life hits us.

The wedding vows were up next and i was first to speak, i took the mic and looked at her holding her hand.

"Mon, my love, here we are. Infront of so many people, infront of the holy one, witnessing our love blossom and reach another level of connection. In all my years i did not imagine being inside a church marrying someone but you came along and changed my life. And i will be completely honest, there will be times that we will fight and argue but one thing is for sure i will always fix it and i will never let you think that i dont care nor love you. Every single day that passes by, i will always tell you how much you mean to me and how much i love you till we grow old. Mon, im so thankful youre here by my side, you gave me hope and you always know how to make the darkest days a little brighter. I will love you till the day we die and even on the day we die i will be on the other side waiting for you to continue our story. I love you teerak.. And will always do. "

Tears and sniffles were heard around the church and i just rolled my eyes and smiled, it was Mon's turn to speak and i looked at her.

" now im not gonna beat that vow Sam. " she chuckled and everyone lightly laughed.
" Sam, teerak. When i was at my very lowest i got no one to run to, i didnt wanna bother anyone with whats happening with me but you, you bravely stood up for me even if you didnt knew the chances of me not remembering you. You also took me out of my darkness and you became my anchor and my rest. As you said, we may fight and argue but i will not let that break us apart, i will always find a way to make it up to you and show you that despite the arguments we will have,  my love will always go above that. Sam, always know that whatever we go through i will be there to support you with everything i have no matter how hard and difficult it will get, i will stay there and never let go of your hand with every step we take. Even on the other side i will be there to love you, till death do we part,  until the very last breath we take. I love you Sam, and i will always do. "

I wipe my eyes from the tears and she laugh through her tears and gave the mic to the priest.

"I announce you wife and wife,  you may now kiss the bride. " the priest smiled and i stepped closer to Mon and slowly took off her veil and looked at her in the eyes and held her cheek and we shared a long passionate kiss. Everyone cheered for us and i held Mon by the hand as we walked down the aisle as a newly married couple.

I see my friends cheering and hollering like little kids and i rolled my eyes and smiled, grandma was crying while Nueng comforted her and i smiled softly at them.

We arrived at the car and i opened the door and let her in and i went inside after her.

"Well, where to next my lovely wife?" I said to her and she blushed.

"To paris? " Mon said and i chuckled and pecked her lips.

"To paris it is. " i smiled and told the driver to go.

Another chapter of my life has ended as a new one begins, who knows what life would put on our way but i know for sure. I am not alone anymore, with her by my side i can do anything knowing that this... Person still exist we arent safe, but until then i will keep them safe no matter what.

Helllooo my lovieess so here is my second to the last chapter of the story before i put an epilogue for the second series (hopefully ill be okay by that time) and i really hope you like the story that i made and please do read my other 2 works and i will be putting an original story and a hailee steinfeld story (it will be worth it i promise 😀 ) i hope you guys are having a very nice day, all you guys matter to me. I love you all soo much