5

Mon's pov:

I sighed and looked at them,

"It all started 3 years ago, me and Nop's relationship was already a year and i was making my assignment when Nop arrived at my apartment and tried... Doing things to me... He wanted to have sex but i didnt want to cause were still a year and i need to graduate from college. He got pissed off and slapped me and that was the very first time he slapped me and i was a bit shock by it cause he was never like that he grabbed my face and told me that thats why he wanted me to be his girlfriend because of sex. He just wanted to... Do that.. I couldnt bring myself to break up with him cause he'd beat me up.."

i choked up on my words and they comforted me and i smiled at them sadly,

" after that, all of the bad things kept going slap after slap, beatings after beatings, hurtful words kept pouring in. Thats when i had enough, i grabbed a blade and started to cut my own skin. The feeling of pain and relief when i cut through was ecstasy for me that i could never stop... Cut after cut, slash after slash, i couldnt stop... Everytime nop hurts me i hurt myself even more... Thinking this is my life...i even tried overdosing and i almost died from it but Nop caught me and had me hospitalized and he grabbed my face when the doctors are gone he said that i could not die. No one would even bury my body... He said to me that no one wants a stupid selfish bitch like me... " my tears fell and they hugged me tight Yuki cried and Sam comforted me giving me a calming smile and rubbing my back she hugged me tight and sighed, " im sorry i wasnt here for you that soon.... " she whispered and i looked at her and smiled, " its okay. What matters now is youre here again. " i smiled and she looked at me adoringly,
" i will never leave you alone in this cruel world ever again. I will stay right here. With you. " i looked at her and its like im stuck in this world of fantasy that it was just sam and me.

"I will hold on to that promise. " i told her and she smiled and nodded.

Our moment got cut off when the doctors came in, "how are you feeling mon?" I smiled, " a little better doc. Can i be discharge from here? " she nodded,
"You can but you need to take this pain relievers for your pain and we would like to give you antidepressants. " sam took over and talked to the doctor.

" how many does she needs to take in a day? " she said seriously and the doctor told her that i need to take it 1 to 3 times a day, the effects would occur around the 7th day and sam took the antidepressants and smiled at the doctor and looked at me.
" so 1 to 3 times a day alright? Ill be checking up on you from time to time, where's your phone? Ill put my number in so you can contact me easily. " she smiled and yuki gave her my phone and she typed in her number and i looked at it and the contact name made me smile.

Bunny🐰❤

I took sam's phone and put my number so she wont be curious whos calling her in an unknown number and i gave it to her and she smiled at the contact name.

Monmon❤

I got ready and changed my clothes in the bathroom i took off my othes and saw the bandage on my body the bruises and cuts all over i sighed sadly and looked at myself in the mirror

I can get through this...
I know i can...

I changed on my clothes and got out of the bathroom and they smiled at me.

"Come, ill drive you guys home. " sam offered and we nodded yuki guiding me and sam opening the door to the car and she drove to our home.

*at the apartment*

Sam parked her car infront and looked at my place, " seems cozy in there. " she smiled and i chuckled, " yeah its not too big but its a place to start you know. " she nodded and got out of the car first and opened the door for me and i blushed.

What a gentlewoman she is.

I got out and yuki got my stuff and we went inside the apartment sam did not go in and i smiled at her, " come on in, its cold out there. " she smiled and went inside and looked around the room,  it was just a plain white painted in the living room and my room is upstairs yuki went ahead the room and sam stood in the center of the room.

I patted the sofa beside me for her to sit down and she obliged and sat down,
"I didnt know you owned diversity. " she chuckled and nodded, " yeah.. After mom died grandmother gave me the company and now its one of the best companies in the world. " she said proud of her work and i smiled, " you went through alot, yes? " she nodded sadly,
" grandmother really pushed me to the limits to be who i am today, i may have a cold demeanor outside but its just a facade for me to show off to the world that i can stand up for myself." I admire her courage for this, the more i look at her facial features she really matured into a fine woman. Any man or woman would be glad to have her as their partner.

"Are you seeing someone right now? "

The question caught her off guard and i was shock on my own question as well i was about to say sorry when she spoke up.

" nope. Well, grandmother tried to pair me up with her business partner's son, heng but i said i was gay infront of them and grandmother somehow respected it and ever since then,  no. I did not date. I just wanted to find you." She looked at me smiling and my heart is beating so fast, too fast like i ran a marathon.

You are making me fall for you sam...

"I uh i.. You wanna drink water? Cause im really thirsty. " i smiled nervously now im embarrassing myself. Great.

She chuckled and nodded and i grabbed a glass of water and gave it to her and i grab one for me and drank it in one go.

Damn. I am really embarrassing myself today.

Yuki arrived after arranging my things in my room and she bid her goodbyes since her mother is looking for her
Sam stayed and we talked all day catching up  not minding the day passing by when we didnt notice it was night time already,

Sam looked at her watch and it was 10 pm in the evening,  " its best i go you need to rest its already 10 pm. " i felt sad all of a sudden that she's leaving, i tried thinking of any way to make her stay when she was about to stand up when i grabbed her hand and she looked at me and i looked away shyly. "I uhm... Can you s-stay?.... I dont wanna be alone...i cant sleep....im afraid nop might come.." She smiled and held my hand,
"Sure, ill be happy to stay. " she knelt down and looked at me, "and nop will never hurt you ever again. I promise you that". i looked at her and that smile again, i cant help but copy it.
Theres just something in her that makes my heart beat so fast... Andi cant helo but feel giddy over it.

I led her to my room and let her borrow some of my clothes, she went in the bathroom to change and when she got out she looks so cute with the pajama on her, as ive done changing we lied down on the bed facing away from each other i turned off the light, i couldnt sleep i was about to ask her when she got to it first.

"Cant sleep? "

"Yeah... Its hard.. Its been one hell of a day.. "

I faced her and at the same time she did and our face was mere inches from each other and i felt her minty breathe on my skin and i blushed from it.

"Can i hug you? Ill pat your back so you can sleep. " i nodded and i felt her arms wrap around my waist and her other hand patting my back softly she started humming a song and my eyes slowly closed and i felt a pair of lips on my forehead, "sleep well monmon.. " she whispered and for the first time in many years, i felt safe in someones arms... Sam's arms...

Is this love i feel?...
Or the longing of affection that i never got to recieve?...
Whatever it is... I never want it to end..

HELLOOO MY LOVELIESS!! 😊 i hope youre enjoying the story! Im sorry for the grammatical errors as i am writing thid on my phone my laptop is busted so.. Its a very unlucky time for me but anywayss!! i hope you have a great dayyyy!! LOVELOTS! ❤