14

Mon's pov:

*in an dream*

I opened my eyes slowly to be met with a grassy field, i looked up and it was the brightest blue that i have ever seen.

This place is very familiar..

Not too far from me i heard a giggle of a little girl and a man laughing i slowly got up and look.

My eyes went wide when i saw my.... Father..
And the young me...

This is a dream...
He cant be here right?....

I looked at the younger me and my father chasing around the wide field and my mother preparing a meal for them.

"Come on you two! You can play later! Its time for lunch!"

I looked at my mom and then suddenly my father lifted younger me and ran all the way to mother, i didnt notice that my tears were falling on its own and my legs moving towards their direction. I slowly walked and looked at the last memory of us....

I dont want this dream to end...

My mother looked at me and my father they both smiled and i got confused, "come here child, what are you still staring at? " my mother said and i looked at myself im wearing the same dress on that day when we decided to go to the fields i looked at them and my father approached me and wiped my tears away, "why is my baby girl crying?" He kept wiping my tears and smiling at me, i sobbed loudly and hugged him tight and he hugged me back and carressed my back soothingly, "there there my child... Forgive your father and mother for leaving you.... " i shake my head and hugged him tight, "i-its okay dad..... Youre here now... "

He sighed and let go of the hug and he made me look at them, "its time to wake up mon... Its time to go back to your reality.. " he smiled sadly and mom approached me smiling.

"Its okay my love... Were happy.. Were okay..... Always remember that we are always here with you even if you dont see us were there guiding you through your journey... But you need to go back to them Mon... A lot of people are waiting for you... "  she smiled sadly and i started to cry again and shook my head furiously,

"N-no!... I cant live there Mom! I-its hurts too much.... They dont understand me..... I just want to end everything and be here... Right here with you...please Mom... dad... Let me stay here with you please... " they smiled sadly and Mom held my cheek and made me look at her, "remember Mon, those people who are trying to hurt you they just want to pull you down with them. Because they see that you will go far in life dear... They do not despise you... But they feel intimated by you because you have a face of a successful woman and they dont have that. Always know Mon you are more than what they know of you. Show them you are not that easily broken by words. Just be yourself Mon. "

Mom's words struck through me  and i hugged her and she hugged me back, "and besides... Youre gonna leave your precious Sam there? " i looked at her and she chuckled and Dad smiled at me softly and said.

"Go do what your heart desires, we will be here guiding you through it. "

I smiled and nodded i hugged them both one last time and looked at their faces when i feel myself closing my eyes and drifted off....

*end of dream*

I hear beeping besides my right ear and i slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the lights above me, i looked around and i was in a hospital bed with machines hooked up on me. My eyes roamed around the room and my eyes landed on Sam who was holding my hands and sleeping looking at me.