15

Mon's pov:

Everything has been going very well ever since Sam made me her girlfriend.

I smiled internally to myself as i keep thinking im Sam's girlfriend.... I still cant believe shes my girlfriend now, its too good to be true to have a beautiful, caring, sweet and a very protective girlfriend like her.  My train of thoughts stopped when Sam's hand intertwined with mine and her voice was laced with worry as she looked at me

"Are you okay teerak? You seemed worried. " i shook my head and smiled at her and chuckled, "im just wondering how i got a girlfriend like you. " her face softened and smiled and kissed my hand, "well you get used to it cause it gets better eveyday. " i giggled and kissed her cheek, "slow down there sweetheart" she smiled and wiggled her eyebrows and i laughed at her,

"Oh! Before i forget after school were going somewhere. " she got out of the car and went to the passenger side and opened the door for me and she grabbed my things in the back of the car and she closed it, i looked at her curiously and she chuckled.

"Theres a carnival not too far from here and after i work and your school is finished  i will pick you up here and we will go there." We walked till the front of the entrance of our school as i grabbed my things from her, "are you asking me out on a date Samanun? " i teased her and she blushed and coughed a habit of hers if she feels embarrassed or is about to blushed.

"Yes. Exactly. A date. " she clutched her hands behind her back like a child and looked at me innocently, i shook my head and tiptoed to give her a kiss on the cheek, "its a date then. " i smiled and she smiled back and kissed my forehead.

She waved goodbye at me and i waved back, i waited for her to get inside the car and drove off, i sighed happily and walked inside the school.
As i get inside the school Yuki and Song was approaching me, "hey guys! How are you? " i asked them and they smiled, "im good! Tee and Noey took me out to the mall and just went to the arcade the whole day. " i rolled my eyes at my bestfriend and then i looked at Song and smiled softly, "how have you been doing? Sam and Neung explained to me that youre their little sister." She nodded smiling, "i'm really sorry Mon.... You got hurt cause of me. " she held her head down and i shook my head smiling, "its okay Song, even if i had the chance to go back in time i would still do the same." She smiled and the three of us walked in the hallway and whispers and murmurs filled the entire hallway, i looked at yuki and she sighed.

"Ever since the fight broke out, all the students were actually making fun of you because of Nita spreading some nasty words about you. " my face went grim and Song talked, "yeah, but.. I guess her rain of terror is not ending because even though she got handled by Khun Sam she's still ruining your life lowkey. " my face turned serious and i remembered what my mother said to me and i calmed down.

"Let her be. Two can play at her own game. If she wants to play with fire well give it to her. " i smirked and Yuki was quite shocked with what i said and Song knew exactly what i meant, even if we just properly met a few minutes ago the girl can read my mind like a pro.

"Before you do it tho, ask for permission from Khun Sam or tell her the situation rather." I nodded and texted Sam.

*conversation between Mon and Sam*

Mon: teerak, i guess Nita isnt done      playing with her game.

Sam: what? I told her to back off of you guys.

Mon: its okay. I got this.

Sam: what do you mean?

Mon: i got a little trick off my sleeve. Im not gonna be that weak little girl anymore. If she wants to play, then ill play.

Sam: who are you and what have you done to my sweet little Mon?

I chuckled at her reply,

Mon: its still me my love, but the girl needs a memorable lesson.

Sam: if that is what you want my dear, please be careful i dont want you going back inside the hospital again.

Mon: yes my love. Be careful too. I love you.

Sam: i love you more. Tell me if they hurt you ill make sure they will go straight to jail.

Mon: calm down my love, its gonna be okay.

*end conversation*

I kept my phone in my pocket and searched for the girl who keeps on ruining my name.

After minutes of going around the campus, i found her smirking infront of the crowd while she talks about something my fist clenched in anger but i kept my composure and approach the crowd i looked at them one by one and they all snickered and roed their eyes at me. I didnt mind them and went straight for Nita my aura went cold as im standing face to face with Nita and she looked at me smirking

"Well well well,  if it isnt the little miss perfect ov-" a loud snapping sound was heard, gasp and shocked faces were around me as i slap Nita.

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH! " she shouted and i step forward and she stepped backwards, "are we really gonna do this Nita? You really want your name ruined?" She stood there like a broken headlight and i smirked,  " Do you know that Nita used to date guys and use them for money? " she was shock at the revelations and the students were murmuring upon themselves and i smirked, " she would date them for a while and she would steal their money and if they dont have any money she would leave them and find another guy to date. " she nervously looked at the crowd and they all disperse forgetting about the rumour Nita spread about me and Nita looked at me furious.

"How do you even know about that! I didnt told anyone! "

I looked at her with pride, "connections bitch. If you want to play with fire, make sure the fire doesnt burn you. " i walked away with yuki and Song who were giggling and laughing i breathed and smiled at them

"Look who got tough! " yuki said patting my head.

"My sisters has influenced you so much. " Song rolled her eyes smiling and i giggled.

"They taught me well,  lets go to class im sure she wont be bothering us for a while. " they all nodded smiling and we went to our classes for the day.

HELOWWWWW MY LOVELIESS IM BACKKKK!! it was a very interesting days for me,  but now im backk babyyyy! And ill be updating more and more but since college is coming i will be updating this story not so frequently since i have to find colleges to get into but i will still give time to update the story for yall!

I hope you guys have a great dayyy!! Toodlesssss😍