12

Sam's pov:

After Song cried she told me what happened at school and im beyond furious for that girl who hurt my sister and my Mon,

Its been a few minutes since we started looking for Mon in the woods and i cant help but get anxious and angry for not being there for her,

Im so irresponsible! The love of my life got bullied and i wasnt there to even protect her! Jim noticed my facial expressions and she was getting worried because she knows this is not a good side of me.

"Sam, calm down. We'll find her. " she said and i cant help but burst out of anger,

"WHAT IF WE DONT FIND HER JIM! ITS BEEN MINUTES! HELL IT COULD TURN TO HOURS AND WE WONT FIND HER! I CANT LET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE GET HURT!" i shouted and Jim flinched a little and i sighed to calm myself,

"I-its just..... I hate myself for not being there for her.....its like..... I feel responsible for her disappearance... What if she'll say i wasnt even there to protect her? What if she changes her mind about me?  I-i cant loose her... You know how much i love her Jim... " tears were threatening to flow down my cheek when Jim hugged me tight and i hugged back.

"I know Sam... I know... Thats why calm down okay?... We cant find her if you keep your anger up. We wont stop till we find her okay? " I nodded and smiled lightly at her as she smiled back, it was getting a little dark and the branches are getting thicker thats making it hard for us to see where were going till i stumbled down and clutched my ankle my body froze and my eyes went wide as i saw a body....

A lifeless body...

I pull myself up as i recognized those shoes.....

Please dont let it be her.....

My knees went weak and my throat went dry when i saw Mon's lifeless body with blood on her wrist...

I checked for her pulse and it was weak...too weak... I forced myself not to cry and pulled off my jacket and got a handkerchief to cover her wrist and covered her body and lifted her up bridal style.

"Dont you die on me Mon.... Please dont leave me....." I whispered to her and ran as fast as i could Yuki saw Mon's lifeless body and began to sob and Tee quickly comforted her and i told everyone to get in their cars and drive to the nearest hospital, Jim drove and i held on to Mon's body for dear life.

I touched her cold cheeks.... Her face is so peaceful.... Like she found peace in herself..... I clenched my fist in anger and pulled Mon close to me as possible.

I cant let Mon die on me.....
Im gonna make that bitch pay for what she did.

When we arrived at the hospital they saw me and they all work on Mon quickly and got her into intensive care unit the doctors stopped me and they went inside the ICU and tried to revive Mon, i kept my gaze unto the lifeless body of Mon screaming quietly inside my head for her to wake up and live.

I hear the doctor say shes in critical condition and theyre trying their best to make her live.

1....2....3....

Seconds go by....a minute has gone by....

Until.....

I hear the beeping sounds that signifies shes alive, i breathe out the air that ive been holding for so long, i looked at my hands and it was covered in Mon's blood all i could hear in my head was to make the girl pay for what she did i clench my fist and my emotions just went... Off...

I wont let that bitch get away from this.

She will pay the greatest debt shell ever pay for messing with the person i love and the anuntrakul family.

The doctors came out and they bowed down to me, "how is she doc? Is she gonna be okay?" I asked anxiously and the doctor smiled sadly, "shell be okay but she will be unconscious for how many days. When she slit her wrist it hit a vein causing for her to lost a lot of blood in a fast rate. Im sorry Lady Sam... We really did our best.. " i nodded at them and asked them to transfer Mon in the VIP section and they got into it quickly i went to my friends and they all stood up when i arrived.

Yuki approached me first and asked how was Mon i told them what the doctors told me and Yuki broke down crying and Noey's face screamed anger and Jim was pissed off at the girl who did all this shit to her.

"Im gonna punch that little shit. " Jim was really exploding in anger i held her shoulder and looked at her seriously.

"Im calling her. " Jim's eyes went wide and Noey and Tee heard it and they looked at each other.

"This is bad. " the twins spoke and i dialled the number.

It kept ringing till i heard her voice on the other line.

"My old friend! How are you? Its been a very very long time since i heard of you. " she chuckled on the other line.

"I got someone for you to take care of. Dont kill them. Just let them taste their own medicine." I said seriously and i heard a maniacal laugh on the other side.

"Anything for an old friend. How bad was it that it made you call for me? " she said on the other line and i clenched my fist in anger.

" they almost killed the love of my life and hurt my little sister. I swear to the heavens that they will pay for what they did to her. " Jim, Noey and Tee looked at each other and they knew how this would turn out.

"That is a serious offense. Okay then, tell me when and ill make sure theyll fear everything after that day. "

I looked at all of them seriously and they all nodded forcefully cause even if they disagree they would always be defeated with my reasoning and they knew that this one really pissed me off.

"Okay, kade i will be waiting for your call."

The line went dead and the doctors called us that we could go inside Mon's room and we rushed inside to see her.

There she was lying unconscious,  peacefully. I held her hands and squeezed it tightly and kissed her hand and forehead and patted her head slowly, "i will make their life a living hell my love... " i kissed her head for one last time and held her hand, "Please take good care of her for tonight. " they all nodded and Yuki was the only one left in the dark and i smiled at her lightly and told her it will be alright and i left the room.

Those bitch face girls they will pay for making my girl suffer.