6

Mon's pov:

Light was shining through my room causing for me to wake up, i touched the other side of the bed and no one was there i opened my eyes and all i saw was a note and a neatly folded clothes , i sat down and read the note left by sam and a smile crept up my face when i read the note.

Mon,

Good morning!

Im sorry i couldnt say goodbye to you personally but work is calling me. I got you food downstairs and your favorite milktea. Ill come back after work and lets do netflix and chill yeah? Please do enjoy your day :) i contacted yuki as your company for today, i took care of the school that you guys will not be in school for a week. I want you to heal properly mon.

Ill be back. I promise.

                                          sincerely yours,
                                                  Sam

I folded the paper neatly and kept it inside my drawer i took the clothes she used and cant help but smell it and it smells like vanilla i smiled and kept the clothes in my drawer and went downstairs and as she said my milktea and food was waiting and yuki was there wiggling her eyebrows and i rolled my eyes smiling.

" looks like someone woke up in a good mood today. " i grab my milktea and food and nodded genuinely, " she stayed throughout the night and helped me sleep. I really got a good night sleep. " i leaned on my chair and yuki was giggling nonstop,
" if Sam isnt perfect enough i dont know whats going through your head. " i rolled my eyes smiling.
Our talk got cut short when someone knocked on the door and yuki smiled.
" oh! It must be them! " i got confuse and she opened the door and there were three person on my front door and yuki looked at me smiling.

" these are my friends at school! They heard what happened and wanted to check up on you. " i smiled and let them come in and let them sit on the sofa and i went there, " im sorry my apartment is very small. " i chuckled and they shook their heads smiling, "its okay, we just wanted to see if youre okay. Before everything, im noey, and this here is tee and thats jim. Were friends with Sam and we met your friend yuki at school. " noey smiled and i smiled back at them.

"So, how are you feeling? Are you okay now? " Tee asked and i nodded, " a little bit. Sam has been taking good care of me. " they smiled and i got curious.

" we know how much Sam really wants to do right by you. She basically worships you." Jim said matter-of-fact and a blushed crept in my cheeks and i smiled at them. " we knew what happened when Sam went to school and brought police with her and got Nop arrested for beating you up. I swear that girl can do shit. " Tee said and they all laughed and i just smiled at how protective freen is.

" how did she even know i was there? "
noey smiled, " she has a lot of connections around here in thailand. She wanted to make sure it was you thats why yesterday she went to school and stayed there. She waited for you but i guess it was all a good timing because if she wasnt there you would have been in a bad situation still. " noey smiled sadly at me and i smiled back at them, " yeah... I guess she really became my knight and shining armor that day, as cliche as it sounds. " i chuckled and they smiled.

" she is very protective even to us. She would destroy anyone who tried to mess us up. We already knew you even before we met. She keeps talking about you. How special you are to her. Even as a child she would always mention your name. She misses you that much. Thats why we were so happy that she found you. " i smiled and looked at the milktea she brought for me.

" i hope she is the one  im looking for... " i whispered and yuki looked at me,
"Hm? Did you say something? "
I looked at her and shook my head and excuse myself to drink the pill.