11

Mon's pov:

It was exactly a month ever since the day Sam confessed to me everything was doubled the efforts of what shes doing, from milkteas to dates, from the usual pick up from school turned into mornings with her driving and listening to music before arriving at school and dont forget the flowers and letters she would give and it would make me smile at how sweet and careful she is of me, one time a drunk guy was so close to touching me when we were at the park Sam being protective just pushed the guy away and we left with her hands on my waist and my head on her chest, thats how protective and sweet Sam is.

I smiled while walking to school and Yuki seemed to notice it and she nudged me, "Mon! Stop daydreaming about your Khun Sam, youre drooling." I wipe my mouth and rolled my eyes at her and she laughed before we could go we saw a girl getting bullied by another girl and as we got closer i noticed that it was the girl from my milktea shop.

"Awwwee! Daddy doesnt have your back? " said the other girl with her and the bullied girl just fixed herself up and tried to fight them but i stepped in and helped her,

"Is this what you really do in your free time? How small of you to target weak girls. " i squinted my eyes at the girl from the milktea shop and she seemed surprised at my presence and smirked, "well if it isnt the gold-digger. " my classmates and schoolmates started to whisper as she smirked.

Gold-digger?

Oh its on,

I scoffer, "oh im the gold digger now? Who tried to flirt with my girlfriend knowing i was there infront of you and you still flirted with her. " my blood was boiling.

The nerve of this girl.

Yuki tried to pull me over but i pushed her hand away and stepped forward against the girl and she seemed to be intimated with my presence and she stepped backward,

"Next time if you try to tell someone that they're a gold-digger you better make sure they dont fucking fight back."

She smirked, " oh really? I heard your parents died and you were in foster care. Poor you, no parents, no siblings, you got no one to help you, what a pathetic loser you should have died with them. "

she laughed and before i even realized what happened the girl was already on the floor bleeding with my fist slamming on her face, i felt pairs of hands trying to pry me off of her but i kept punching and punching and punching.

I didnt feel remorse, fear, or any regret im doing this.

I felt angry.
I felt angry for what she said about my parents.
I felt angry about how she knew about my past.
I felt angry on myaelf that i couldnt do anything when my parents died.

I felt..... Numb..

I felt hot tears falling down my cheeks and i stopped and ran away with blood on my fist and locked the bathroom behind me, Yuki kept knocking on the door but i knelt down on the door crying.

Im such a pathetic loser....
I couldnt do anything to protect them...
I was so weak and it makes me so angry that i was too weak to fight or help them when they needed me....

I pushed the door open and ran away as fast as i can into the woods and ran... And ran.... And ran.... Till i felt my legs giving up and screamed, i screamed my pent up pain, anger, disappointments, sadness, everything that was bottled up inside me.

I punched a tree and kept punching it till my fist were all bruised and bleeding i knelt down and curled into a ball sobbing.

"Why didnt i die with them?...just let me die please... I cant do this anymore.. Its too painful... " i saw something glittering on the ground i picked it up and it was a piece of glass.

Use it....

Kill yourself..

You have no purpose here...

Kill yourself..

Go....

Die....

You want this right? Just one slice and youre free...

I sat up and i shakily slit my wrist deep and the blood was flowing out like a river. I didnt feel pain, i felt.... Satisfaction.. The satisfaction of killing myself for being such a burden unto others, unto Sam, Yuki, and to all of my friends....

I lied down on the wet grounds and stared at the towering trees above me as the surroundings slowly turned darker.. And darker.. And darker... Till i felt my eyes closing on itself...

Is this it?... Am i really dying?..

I chuckled to myself as i imagine Sam's face exploding in anger, i felt myself slipping away slowly and letting it consumed me till i fell unconscious.

Yuki's pov:

This is not good. I couldnt find Mon anywhere i was tearing up and i had no choice but to contact the twins, noey and tee after they heard what happened Tee contacted Sam and they were heading on my way as we speak.

The girl we rescued was standing beside me with her head hung low, "i-im sorry about what happened.... Its my fault shes missing... Im sorry... "

I shook my head and smiled a little, "its okay... Even if i did stop her she would still help you no matter what.. By the way whats your name? You seem to be new.."
She nodded, " I'm Song...im Sam's sister....I just came in today...Sam told me that this was a nice school but...I guess... That wasnt much of a welcoming spirit.."

My eyes went wide, this is Sam's sister?....this is gonna be very bad...

A car honked infront of us and it was Sam's car she got out and her eyes were full of worry and despair trying to decipher what was happening, her eyes landed on us and looked at Song and Song was about to cry and Sam hugged her, 

"Whats wrong little one? "

Song sobbed on her sister's arms and Sam looked at me.

This is gonna be a long day.