10

Mon's pov:

Im confused why Sam took me to a beach but i cant say no to her so were here sitting down on the warm sand watching the sun set,
"The sunset is beautiful isnt it? " i said to her smiling when i looked at her she was looking at me, "yeah.. It is... " i chuckled and nudged her, "not me you dork. The sunset. " she stood up and grabbed a bouquet of tulips and gave it to me, my heart was beating so fast and i thanked her for the flowers, she took my hand and held it softly and she breathed in and out and spoke, 

"Mon, before you came into my life everything was so dull...so... Dark.. Gloomy... And there was not much of happiness i felt. Yes i have friends but... They dont give me as much as happiness like you do... With you everything is just.... Colourful... Full of life, everything is bright when youre around... " she smiled and kissed my hand softly, i was just shock by what shes doing and my heart wasnt helping! Its beating so fast like a drum!

"Mon. After i found you, i swore to myself that i would never let you go, that i would find out why im so attached with you. Now i realized... Im deeply falling for you and i dont even wanna come up from it. Ive waited years... And im willing to wait many more years just to be with you... "

Is she.... Confessing?... To me?...
I looked at her eyes if this was just a prank or some kind of a joke but.. All i see is pure admiration... Care... Loving stare at me.. Shes holding my hand like im about to disappear infront of her..

"Mon.... Can i court you?..... I will be very patient with you, i will take good care of you, give you all the attention and love you need. I will shower it all to you like theres no end and i will never give up on courting you till you say yes... " she looked at me hopeful of what im gonna say, 

I didnt notice a tear rolled down my cheek and she quickly wioed it away worriedly, "h-hey why are you crying?.. Are you okay? Are you uncomfortable by this?..i-im sorry mon...i didnt mean to make you cr-"

I shook my head and smiled, "no khun sam i-its okay... These are tears of happiness...." She looked at me confused and i chuckled.

"Weeks have passed and you have been by my side and you didnt fail to make me feel special... And helping me in my road to healing... You were there every step of the way...and i feel so happy that you arrived in my life... You supported me in everything i did... And cheered me up when im down... Made me smile when i frown.... Youarr an angel sent from heavens that i never want to disappear..... " at this point both of us were in tears and i held her hand softly and smiled

"Which is why... Samanun...." I held her face and kissed her forehead, " you can court me. " she was stunned and suddnely i felt myself getting lifted up from the ground, "put me down sam!!" I laughed as she twirled me around, " YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!" she stopped and held me close, "i will treat you as my queen... My one and only favorite person in the whole world... " i smiled softly at her and hugged her tight.

How can a person like her exist in this world?

She hugged me tight and looked at her and tapped her nose, "Chamcham." I giggled and she smiled at me and kissed my forehead, "Monmon."

I blushed and nudged her, we went in her car and she drove me home while i was waiting for us to arrive i opened my phone and talked with my friends.

*Groupchat with Tee, Noey, Yukiand Jim*

Mon: Guys! I have something to tell you.

Yuki: whats up?

Tee: are you okay?

Noey: whats wrong little one?

Jim: are you pregnant?

Tee: way to ruin the mood Jim.

Jim:  hehe....

Mon: Sam is courting me.

Noey: OH MY GOSH! MON IM HAPPY FOR YOU!

Tee: YES! pay up yuki i won.

Yuki: Damn you.

Jim: invite me in your wedding mon!

Mon: wait you guys were betting on us?

Yuki: hehe... Sorry bestie.. We were betting that after the beach thing Sam would court you and Tee won.

Tee: told ya i was right.

Noey: oi! Stop it you two! Let them enjoy their time. Update us more when you guys are done. Im so happy for the both of you Mon ❤

Jim: congrats baby mon!

Tee: shell treat you like youre a goddess trust me. She loves you that much.

Yuki: even if were friends with Sam if she breaks her heart ill break her face.

Mon: hahaha, bye now you guys we just arrived.

*end*

"Mon were here. " she got out of the car first and opened the door for me and i smiled

Such a gentlewoman..

She held my hand and we stopped infront of my door she looked at me smiling,  "i still cant believe im courting you... " i pushed her lightly as my heeks were going red, "stop teasing Khun Sam. " i giggled and she chuckled and kissed my forehead, "i have to go to grandmother's house for a while she wants to discuss something with me but ill be back before you know it ill bring you snacks. " i smiled and nodded i tiptoed and kissed her cheek, " be careful okay? Please come back safe. " she nodded and she led me inside the house and she has a spare key to my house and kissed my forehead one last time as i looked at her car leaving and i closed the door and i screamed in joy like a little kid and jumping around.

"Sam is courting me! Sam is courting me! " i put the tulips in a flower vase and looked at it sighing happily.

She fell first but i fell deeper....