Chapter 47: Mom

Brook's POV
I slowly opened my eye, my head throbbing, my mouth dry as fuck, "oh, good morning, sweetheart", Lilian walked towards me, grabbing my hand in hers, rubbing her thumb on my palm, "your head hurts?", I slowly nodded, whimpering, "it's okay, it's because of your injury".

She helped me sit up, rubbing my eyes, "good morning, baby", I looked towards the door, Tom standing there with a cup of water, and a few other things, I whimpered, making grabby hands, "can I hold her?", Lilian nodded, a small smile on her face as Tom picked me up, "I'm so glad you're okay", he rubbed my back as I hid my face in his neck, inhaling his smell, he ran his finger through my hair, calming me down a little.

"Oh darling", Draco walked towards us, standing on the other side of me, kissing the back of my head. Tom pulled back a little, handing me the cup of water, chugging it in one go, "slow down, sweetheart", I coughed a little, handing Draco the cup and hiding my face back in Tom's neck, "she needs to rest a lot this time", this time, "and there are some vitamins she needs to take", she handed Draco a piece of paper and he nodded, reading whatever she wrote.

"Let me do a few examinations on her, and you can take her upstairs", Tom slowly sat me back on the bed, moving my hair out of my face, pecking my lips, "c-can I have more water please", Tom smiled, pecking my forehead, leaving me with Draco, "just a few more things and we'll cuddle, my love", he played with my hair, holding my hand as Lilian did some checks on me.

"You're free to go, sweetheart, just make sure you take your antibiotics and vitamins", I nodded, smiling softly at her as she took out the IV, Draco picking me up, "I'm sorry it happened darling, we should have kept you safe like we promised", I sniffled, resting my head on his shoulder, "it's okay...", he sighed, rubbing my back, "we talked with your mother, she should be here when she's done with work", I lift my head up, smiling widely, "really?", he chuckled, pecking my lips, "really".

I grabbed his head, kissing him, "thank you so much", he smiled, kissing me again, "anything for you, darling". I rested my head on his shoulder as he walked upstairs, "hey, baby, I got you some more water", we stopped middle way, Tom coming upstairs with us.

Draco sat me down on the bed, being careful with my head, Tom handing me the cup of water, "slowly, baby, okay?", the both sat next to me as I slowly drank the water, "let's watch a movie, hmm?", I slowly nodded, as they laid
Down next to me, cuddling close.

"You promised to take me out if it'll be a girl", they laughed, Draco kissing my head, "when you'll feel better, okay sweetheart?", I nodded, looking at Tom, "I promise", he kissed my forehead, standing up, "let's change your clothes".

I cuddled closer to Draco, who wrapped his arm around my waist, cupping my cheek, his thumb running against my skin, "come on, sit up, cuddle later", I whimpered as I sat up, my head pounding, "I know darling, I know", Draco rubbed my back as Tom helped me change, cuddling Draco again.

We laid down in silence, me drawing patterns on Draco's chest, Tom spooning me from behind, his head rested on my shoulder, kissing my neck.

After a few hours, there was a knock on the door, "come in", Adam slowly opened the door, placing his hands in his pockets, "Brook's mother is here", I sat up in hurry, making me quite dizzy, "slow down, baby".

I stood up, running downstairs, my mom standing there, "mom!", she smiled as she saw me, walking into her opened arms, "oh honey, I missed you so much", she kissed my head, rubbing my back, "are you okay, baby?", she cupped my face in her hands, examining my face, "yeah, my head just hurts a little".

She smiled softly, kissing my forehead, "have they hurt you lately?", she whispered so only I could hear, "n-no, they kept me safe mom", she looked in my eyes, no emotion behind them as she ran her thumb across my cheek.