Chapter 1 (M)

3rd Person's POV

Loud music echoes along the four corners of the club. Drunk people starts shouting and dancing to it's rhythm. Some are grinding each others private parts, some are already having sex in the corner and some are having drugs.

"I thought you can't come here?", Jackson Wang he's Lisa's friend the owner of the club that Lisa just got in.

The latter smirk and greeted him, bumping of both their fist.

"I escaped", Lisa shouted to his ear due to the loud music that's penetrating the whole place.

When Jackon heard it he laugh louder and guide Lisa to one of the table.

"Here, enjoy yourself and call me of you need anything. I'll be back!!", he shouted hastily and Lisa was left alone in a table that have two almost naked girl that was way drunk and high to be called normal.

Lisa sat on the long coach and instantly take a shot to one of the glass filled with tequila. Her face didn't even grimace in disgust instead she took a lemon and put it on her mouth then one of the girls kiss her and suck her lips spreading the sourness of the fruit to both of their mouths.

The latter pull away and tilted her head and Lisa lick her sweaty neck as a salt that made the girl moan amd hold her head, gripping it tightly.

Lisa rested her back against the couch when a waiter put something on their table that made her got up.

"Ohhh ‐ it's been so long since I've been high", she added and took a bit of the illegal powder sniffing it to her nose and taste some of it through her mouth but she still opened it and the other girls kneel on her left side and suck her tounge, sharing the drugs to her heated kiss.

"Fuck!!", the two cursed when the drug is starting to do it's purpose.

Both heart pound so fast, their senses starts to get dull, the place starts to get wild and confusing but Lisa.

Lisa love all of it. It's making her--

High

"Fuck yeaaaah!!!", she shouted and tilted her head when one of the girls kisses her neck and the other was kneeling before her.

"What's your n-name?", she managed to asked the girl that has been kissing her torridly while she held her waist closer to her.

"Mina", the girl answered and gasped when Lisa lick her neck and grip her waist tightly. Her teeth is gritting and wanting something that she suddenly felt irritated.

"Suck my dick Lina", she said and the girl was to high to complain about her name being wrongly said.

Lisa leaned over them and hold both of their heads gripping it tightly making the two tilt their heads up for her.

"Open your mouth", she said and they both obliged to what she want. Lisa let go and took a shot in the table four-in-a-row but she didn't most likely feel the pain it brought to her throat until she couldn't settle for shot glasses anymore.

Lisa took thr bottle and drank it straight from it's mouth and when satisfied she pour it down to the two woman who was kneeling on the floor. She pour it to their already open mouth as they moaned and savor it's taste and drank it like a women deprived of water. It drips down to their bodies making then wet, mixing the sweats and alcohol together.

Unsatisfied, Lisa take another hit of the drugs, sniffing through her nose as she groaned pleasureable before putting a little amount to her tongue and kiss the girl the was not exposed to such illegality. She tried to protest but Lisa hold her face firm, sticking her tongue to her mouth helplessly. While Mina took drug on her own to satisfy herself.