Story Time (Not an Update)

You can skip or take time to read this, your choice.

I got a notification in my email that someone posted a message on my profile if I'm familiar with little Saint so I check my wattpad account but the message was gone and I thought 'someone' already deleted it.

So I got curious and searched the little Saint in wattpad, and it was almost the same plot as unholy, and it made me remember how I got the plot of this fanfiction.

-

I was 16 at that time and it was summer, it was my first youth camp that our parish was hosting, I don't really want to join but my friends forced me so I really don't have a choice lol.

Everytime I go to church, this lecturer always got my attention, she's eighteen, young and very devoted to God (her father was not a governor like in the story), however there family are very well known in our place, her dad was a police officer and then her mother was a teacher and both her parents are very active participant in our parish and so is she.

So here comes the reason for my plot.

She was the one who was assigned to list the names of the newcomers, so I'm included while listing our names. My friends are very talkative so they talk to her, complementing on how beautiful she is and how a man will be so lucky if he'll be able to marry her and at that time she was shipped by this boy who is our church's guitarist and very devoted to God as well, so I assume that he was the one my friends are pertaining. Until she laughed and disagreed with what my friends said and told them that she would be entering the convent for nun after summer since she's done with her senior year and added that her parents has been supportive about it too.

Later that night, after dinner, we were all assigned to our own rooms and beds with my friends as our roommate and that we should sleep early for tomorrow's activity, but at that time, I couldn't sleep maybe because of the new environment which I decided to just go out and walk around the church, the place was not too dark because some of the light are turned on.

I decided to stay at the gate to have a better Internet connection. It was a little dark, but the sound of the vehicle engine that passed on the road comforted me, so I stayed and scrolled through my phone, not until I heard a motorcycle parked across the road and a sound of footsteps running out passed the gate made me panic and hastily turned my phone off, thinking that I might get in trouble if I'll be found in here.

I watched the person as she passed by me and I immediately knew that it was her, (the beautiful lecturer) and then the person on the motorcycle waved at her then took of her helmet and I recognised who she was too. It was my cousin's classmate in college, I saw her in one of my family's gatherings and even had exchange conversations with her. She said she was gay and out, and her family has been supportive of her gender identity. (When I'm still on my hiding in the closet era).

But it really shook me surprised when this beautiful lecturer crossed the road, and they both kissed like, literally kiss in the lips.

I was like, what the heck?

I was not expecting that. It was all so much to take as I continued to look at them, all sweet that you won't even say that they were just friends because of how clingy they were to each other.

They left after that, and I took that opportunity to run back in my room while my heart beat so fast against my chest. I didn't tell anyone about what I saw, but my mind kept on overthinking to how they went to something like that. Like for real, I was not expecting everything I saw. They are just so different.

I heard their relationship got exposed, and they broke up, and the girl in the motorcycle went abroad and already a doctor, so that was Lisa, lol.

The beautiful lecturer became a wife and had her own family.

So that's my story behind the plot of Unholy and most requested G!P Lisa, so yeah.

I added Little Saint in my library shh