Birthday (M) ?

Jennie's POV

It was noon when I arrived. The house was peculiarly silent. It was reasonable since the children had classes today and would come home later this afternoon. I was starting to get nervous as I called for everyone. The maids didn't even answer me as I walked upstairs as the sound of a music was played.

"Lisa, baby?" I called, and just as I opened and stepped my foot inside, my heart hammered against my chest when I felt a blindfold cover my eyes.

"Happy birthday, my beautiful wife," she whispered against my ear, and her warm breath sent shivers to my spine, which made me weak and helpless as I held her arm.

"Li-"

"Shhh," I gulped hard when she shushed me, her hand going to my arm, sliding it up to shoulder, and I felt her planting kisses up to my neck.

Her soft lips teased my earlobe, and I held my breath . My senses became so sensitive when I could see nothing and just anticipate her touches and teases for me.

I felt my centre became so sensitive, and my pulse flickered on my pussy, making me wet immediately.

Her fingertip travels to my waist and down to the hem of my dress, and I gasp loudly when she rips it.

"Lisa!" I wanted to scold her, but her chuckle just makes my knees shake by what she's doing to me.

I felt my dress fall from the ground, and her cold hands went to my back and draws things I couldn't comprehend. It's making my skin shiver as I keep on whimpering softly.

"I'm still not doing anything, baby, but you're sensitive already," she whispered behind my ears, which made my cheeks heated, and I won't deny,  my body was starting to feel the same as well. 

Lisa's warm fingertips played with the hook of my brassiere before I felt her take it off, and her hands went to the hem of my soaked panties, and I gasped for the second time when she ripped it apart.

"Hands on your back," I obliged, and I whimpered when I felt a cold iron cuff on my hands behind me. I shivered as it was cold, but I felt hot as arousal hit me, building slowly, which made me lose my mind, and my breathing started to get heavy.

"Wife?" I heard her ask, her voice sounding so cold and                    husky which made me bit my lips as my pussy reacted, having this tingling sensation which made me lose control.

As my nakedness was visible for her eyes, I only saw darkness due to the blindfold she had for me, resulting to my own body to be this sensitive and even the warmth of her breath could make me wetter as drops of fluid slowly travels from my thighs down to my legs.

"Fuck!" I heard her cursed, moving closer behind me and I felt her hard manhood pressing on my ass, a thick layer of her jeans was there as a barrier.

I whimper and gasp, trying to hold her body for support when I was about to collapse.

Lisa guided me slowly. Her hands were on my hips, drawing circles near my centre, making it hard for me to walk when she kept on teasing me like that.

"Lisa?" I asked when I didn't feel her presence. I was already kneeling on the bed, and my hands were still cuffed behind me, making it harder for me to move. My chest pounded in excitement, and in fear in where this will be going.

"I'm here, my wife." I heard her behind me.

My loud gasp was heard when she suddenly pushed me, making me lie on my stomach. My head moved to my side, wanting to hear her clearly, but I could only whimper when I felt a cold thing on my back.