Chapter 39

Jennie's POV ⚠️

Lisa's words woke me up. My sleepy state vanish when she held my body too tightly. Her cold hands marked my skin while I tried to get away.

"No!!" I shouted and shook my body to protest, but her eyes glared at me. She was furious. She was sheeting, her eyes were bloodshot, her brows furrowed while grunting to stop me from moving.

"Why? You love this, Jennie. You love how I touches you!!" She said, and her teeth were gritting. She looks so mad.

"Li-lisa," I called her name, hoping it could make her stop, but she only shook her head and pushed me back in the bed with so much force.

My heart was pounding so loud, my hands were shaking, and my body felt so cold to how frightened I was. This isn't her. This wasn't the same Lisa I knew before.

"You're mine, Jennie. There's no way others can touch you like I do. No one, "

She caught her breath, and the veins of her neck were about to pop while she walked closer to me. I don't know what was happening, nor I don't know what to do.

Fear succumbed by body, and my mind couldn't even think about how I could get away from her. I know I can't run because of my ankle, and I knew it would be useless to shout because there's only the two of us in this damn place.

"Ple- please, Lisa, stop what you're doing," I cried, my tears fell. I admit that I'm scared, my clothes are half torn, and there's no blanket that could cover myself.

I could only beg her to come to her sense and stop what she's doing because it's scaring the living shit out of me.

I froze when I heard her laugh. Her voice echoed around the place while she moved and sited next to me. I gasped when her hand touched my face, I flinched when she moved closer, and when I tried to move away, I grunted in pain when she grasped my hair tightly.

My eyes widened while I looked at her.

What was happening.

"I saw you. I saw you hanging around with that pathetic boy. I even heard you call out his name while you sleep. Damn you Jennie, how could you!!" She shouted, and I just tightly closed my eyes when she slap me.

Stunned was an understatement, she-

No, the Lisa I knew would never lay a hand over me. She would never hurt me.

This isn't Lisa

I held my face. It felt swollen already, and I even tasted the metallic iron from my mouth. I looked up at her, wanting to know what gotten into her. To what pushed her to be acting like this, but I only felt myself shiver when she held my jaw tightly, so tight that I can felt it bruising, while she force me to straightly looked at her.

"This soft lips of yours, does anyone tasted this aside from me?" She asked, her voice tone down a bit, but force was still there. That if ever I would say the wrong answer, I just knew she could hurt me again.

I stayed silent, I wanted to look tough while I glared at her. It won't make any changes now if this will be my faith. At least I stood my ground.

I didn't answer her question, but I made an expression that I had someone kiss me other than her.

My body fell colder, and my nervousness doubles when she smirked, until it turned to grinned and pushed my body back down the bed, that I ended up lying helplessly.

I looked at her when she stepped back, her teeth gritting, and I could only flinch when she shouted and took the vase near her and threw it across the room.