END

Jennie's POV

"L-leo, that's Leo Lis," I cried

I badly want to run and take my son off from that monster, but Lisa was holding me tightly. I could also feel her shaking. Both our hands feel so cold, my mind couldn't focus, and my chest was just beating so loud that it's churning my stomach.

"No, not my son Tae," I told him while he walked closer towards us. Lots of men were surrounding the place, and from the looks of it, none of it was Lisa's.

Tae only smirks until he laughs and puts the gun closer to my sons head, which made me cry and kneel before him. The sound of my son crying hurts me. It feels like a needle was stabbing my heart endlessly.

I'm his mother, but I was the reason why his suffering like this.

"W-we can still talk about this. Put the gun down, man. Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you. " I heard Lisa say, walking closer towards Taehyung, her hands were up like she's surrendering.

I look at Lisa, hoping that she'll have a plan to save our son. 

"Fucking hell Jennie, you're still not over this bitch? She already left you, and now you've spread your legs again for her?"

I felt Lisa raging. I know how her temper works, she give no patience when people talk badly about me.

But one thing we needed to do was to not provoke Tae, and he could possibly hurt our son.

Lisa gripped her fist tightly, mumbling curse words before she sighed and looked at me. Her eyes were apologising before she walked closer, trying to save Leo

"Look, man, you can take me, I know you're only mad at me. Just please, not my son. He has done nothing wrong. "

"Please, Tae, let go of him," I beg as well. My hands clap together while my tears fall nonstop. I'm crying so hard that I'm about to lose my breath. Panic consumes me, and my anxiety is not helping as well.

I froze when he laughed, his eyes were cunning, his smiles irked me while he looked into my body, licking her mouth before he pushed my son on the ground, and my eyes went wide when I heard a loud bang coming from his gun.

I wasn't able to move. My eyes widened when I saw blood coming from my sons head. My ear rang, and my heart dropped

"Oh my god, oh my god." I kept mumbling while I crawl and run to my sons body, shaking it harder to wake him up, but I couldn't hear a thing from him.

"No, no baby, please wake up. Leo!!" I shouted while I held his head, and my heart broke into pieces when a lot of blood poured out.

"It's all my fault, I'm so stupid, fuck!!" Lisa shouted while she run and gently took Leon from me.

I watched her tear her shirt and tried to cover our sons head. Her tears fell nonstop, wheeping while she held him. Her hands were shaking while trying to save our son.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, dada is sorry, baby. I'm sorry we met too late, I'm sorry I didn't recognise you before, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything now please. Leo, wake up!! Dada's here. Please!! " it hurts

It hurts so much seeing Lisa cry, apologising to the situation we both didn't have hold into.

We were both victims of this situation. We were manipulated by everyone around us, we were played, and now we were both suffering from the loss of our child.

"Save him 'man' you're a doctor, aren't you? Come on!!"  Lisa stopped when Tae talked. I saw her hands form a fist, gripping it tightly, and her tears fell after the other.