Chapter 34

Jennie's POV

"W-what?" I stuttered. It felt like my ear rang when I heard what she told me. I understood it clearly. I'm not dumb nor innocent enough to not get her point.

Lisa sighed loudly before she held my face, and there her eyes that were begging me to listen to her, but I just couldn't. I can't. Those eyes that I've fallen in love with are begging me to let her sleep with her wife.

I am not that low to just let it happen.

"No-, no Lisa no. I can take to be your mistress, but sleeping with your wife again while you told me you love me is just so much to take!!" I shouted. My chest hurt so much that it felt like thousands of needles had been pricking it to hurt me, to torture me.

I tried to shove her hand away, but she held my hand firmly, and her eyes watered, and I don't know what hurt the most when I saw her slowly and weakly kneeling infront of me.

"P-please, baby." She cried out, hugging my knees tightly so just I won't run and leave her. But what can I do? If I let her do what she wanted, it would also ruin me.

It's not that I'm selfish, but being her mistress is already worse. I didn't even think of myself being like one, and yet I'm letting it happen. I'm making myself a lowly mistress because I know that not having her will be the worst feeling.

"Jennie!"I was back on my trance when she suddenly went up. She held my hand tightly while her eyes glimmers with a little hope. Somehow, I trusted her that there will be another way to solve this problem.

"I will-- I will tell Chaeng that I have you. That you made me happy, and I'm filling a divorce baby. Just please don't leave me. "

There are many words that keep coming out of her mouth, but all I could hear was just divorce, Chaeng, and to not leave her.

I would be a hypocrite if what she said didn't make me happy. I didn't even think of it as an option, yet Lisa, she was thinking of having a divorce just to keep me with her.

Fine, I surrender.

I'll stay with her. I'll stay with her no matter what as long as we get to be together. That's what she promised me, and so far after being in a relationship with her, there's not even a problem althrough out our relationship. If her family didn't come back, we would not be suffering like this. We would be planning our lives in the States away from this place.

-------

We were on our way to Seoul. Lisa was driving while she kept on holding and glancing at me on my seat. Even though she won't tell me, I know she's troubled by her decision, and I understand her. The situation was just so complicated, even though I couldn't think straight.

"Are you alright?" I looked back at her when she talked for the first time. Her eyes were very tired, and yet I could still admit that she's the most handsome person I ever met.

I just nooded my head and smiled slightly at her. The grip of her hands became tighter while she pulled it to her face and kissed the back of my hand. It made my heart melt at her gesture. If things weren't like this, I would pull her and kiss her passionately.

"I love you," she told me. Her eyes watered while she kept on glancing at me, and my heart was beating loudly. It was melting and fluttering. It was getting wilder and wilder, and I don't think I can behave just like I hope I'll be.

"Stop the car," I told her, and fortunately, she did and parked the car on the side of the road, and just before she could react I immediately took my seat belt off and held her face and kissed her.

I kissed her like my life depends on it. I kissed and held her face so gently and tightly, scared that I might lose her. She made me so happy and completely and stupidly in love with her. I fell so deep. It's like I'm in an infinite loop, and all I'm doing is just loving her so much that I'm going to go insane if she'll be gone and leave me.