Chapter 29 (M)

Hello!! I hope someone is still reading this. I've been so busy with school that's why it took me so long to update and finally it's done and I can get to rest.

This is the longest chapter I ever wrote. Please do enjoy!! ⚠️

3rd Person's POV

Both breathes were getting louder. Jennie was struggling to stifle her moans, and Lisa was grunting to lift her lover towards the sink.

Their sweats are falling, both bodies are getting hot, and lust has fully ignited despite the mass still ongoing.

"Fuck!" Lisa grunted before she kissed Jennie hungrily, she was so hard and turned on by the situation they are having.

And Jennie was not different as well. She was dripping, soaking in such wetness as she continued to grind herself towards Lisa's hard shaft.

"Oh ba-baby," she called her, her arms wrapping around her nape, kissing her with the same intensity.

"You're so bad Jennie", Lisa tried to tease while tilting the brunette neck, sucking and licking it down towards her collarbone in where she left a mark before she lift Jennie's dress.

Even though she wanted to rip it apart, she didn't want to cause chaos for her lover. So, with all the patience she has, she kisses her girlfriend hungrily again before parting her legs, and Jennie is the one who put her underwear on the side.

"P-put it inside me. Ple-please, "she was begging. Her face was all flustered and lustful.

Lisa loses her mind and wraps her hands around Jennies neck, choking her slightly before she puts her fingers into her girlfriend's cunt and teases it's wetness.

"Li-Lis," Jennie was choking. Surprise by what her girlfriend was doing. This was the first time she did this, and her heart was pounding in such excitement and desire. She wasn't scared. Instead, she was begging, her eyes were begging to choke her harder and to finger fuck her while their gaze are locked together.

Lisa, she never disappoints when she inserts her three fingers in Jennie's wet pussy. Loud gasp spread across the room, her eyes watered, her face was flustered, and in Lisa's case, she was never this turned-on with her entire life.

"FUCK! FUCK!", Lisa grunts when she felt Jennie's walls clenched around her fingers, her mind was in bliss while they continue to stare at each other.

In and out

Deep and fast

Lisa thrusted with so much force that Jennie couldn't able to control herself and moved her waist to take Lisa's fingers. Her eyes closed while her mouth opened.

She's about to cum and she's about to lost consciousness as well.

Jennie doesn't know what she would do first.

Is it to cum to or breath

She's so lost on what to choose

With all the pain and pleasure combined, her moans were getting louder, whimpering in satisfaction as her orgasm taking over her body and mind.

"Li-lisa!!!" She called her lover while tapping her hands. Wanting to take it off from her neck that has been making her breathless, literally.

Lisa was not dumb not to oblige and immediately took it off, and moved it to Jennies nape and pushed her towards her closer as they kissed hungrily for the nth time.

Jennie's wetness was making a loud sound. The sound of skin thrusting was getting louder while Lisa continued her conquest.

Both are out of control. They were like a wild beast in heat. It was like fire ignited that they couldn't be able to control and be tamed.