Chapter 27

Jennie's POV

I woke up feeling sore in my centre. My body hurts all over as I thought about what happened last night. After what happened in the pool, Lisa carried me up in her room, and we didn't stop till then. I ended up begging her to let me rest and sleep a bit, and after she took me again with different positions that I was not aware of, I didn't know when she stop last night because I ended up passing out when she's doing me from behind.

"Baby," I called her, and my head was rested sideways against her chest. Her heart was softly beating together with mine.

I tried calling her again and even tried to slap her face gently because my stomach had been rumbling since I woke up. I'm so hungry, and I wanted to eat together with her, but I guess she is going to sleep more.

Her little snore was heard, and her lips partly open. She's so calm and innocent to stare right now, and I even feel how my heart flutters when I remember how we confessed our love for each other.

I was not expecting it, but it was the happiest moment of my life. I felt contented, and it felt like I'm floating in a soft cloud whenever I thought about it.

She loves me

Lisa loves me.

-

I wore Lisa's clothes that I found in her walk-in closet, her large red shirt, and I found her boxers. Even limping, I tried to give her a kiss before I went down to their kitchen and maybe find something to eat so we could eat breakfast when she woke up.

"Jennie," I gasped loudly when I heard my name called, and the pounding of my chest doubles when I turned around, and I found that it was Lisa's grandmother.

I gulped hard while I tried to hide my shaking hand in my back, frightened because of her presence.

How could I forget that this is Lisa's grandparents' house?

"Go-good mo-morning ma'am," I stuttered while I tried to look straight at her, but her gaze was so intense and intimidating that I ended up bowing down instead.

I heard her humm as an answer before she walked closer to me. Her presence alone was so expensive that it made me step back and scared of her more.

"What are you doing in my kitchen?" She asked. It was not even forced out, and it came out even softly, but it still didn't even calm me.

I slowly looked up and smiled slightly at her. My hands were still shaking while I gestured the ingredients I prepared on the counter.

"I'm ahh- cooking breakfast ma'am. For Lisa, "I gulped hard when I delivered my sentence.

She went to the ingredients I prepared and looked into it. Then she smiled slightly at me, somehow that calm me down a bit.

"Pancakes?," she asked, and I nodded while I hastily arranged everything until I felt her hand hold mine, stopping me.

"I'm sorry about last night," I froze about what I heard. I couldn't move, and Lisa's grandma was the one who went to me and made me look at her while she held both my hands.

Her soft smile helped me not to be much nervous like last night, and the apology she said was at least made me hope that this would turn out well.

"I assumed you've known about her past?" She asked , and I nodded, and her sighed broke out. The worriedness she had for Lisa made me understand her. She's her only granddaughter, and with all Lisa's unfortunate past and the life I have right now, it is really not helping the situation.

"Lisa, my granddaughter. She has suffered enough Jennie. She used to be so innocent, full of love and hope not until the accident happened, " she cried and wiped her eyes before she smiled and continued.