Chapter 41 (M)

Fluff for jl234jenlisa ❣️

Jennie's POV

"What is he like?" Lisa asked while preparing the foods on the table. We cooked seafood for breakfast after Lisa caught fresh fish and crabs near the rocky shore. I'm lying if I'm not amused to what she did.

"Well, he was very sweet and clingy," I answered while wiping her sweats away with my hands, kissing her cheeks after which made Lisa smile and hold my face.

"Just like me?" She said in aegyo. It was so cute that I ended up looking away, but she seemed persistent and pecked my lips while she pouted and waited for me to answer.

It's been a long time since I felt this again. This pounding against my chest that sends butterflies into my stomach and the happiness that I couldn't compare with anything.

I didn't answer her, and instead, I just wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her tightly, smelling her scent, feeling her warmth, and I just lay my head on her chest.

"Lisa"

"Hmmm?"

"I love you,"

I felt her stop until I smiled when I heard how her heart was madly beating, and I teasingly smiled at her when she cough and her cheeks blushed. 

"Did I make Doctor Manoban blushed?" I added, which made her roll her eyes playfully and pull a chair for me.

I didn't worsen her agony and just sit, but the tables turned when she bit my ear and whispered.

"Your love is making me hard,"

"Damn you!!"

-----

Through the meal, Lisa took good care of me. She wipes my mouth,  feeds me, opens the crabs for me, takes the fish bones off, and even makes coffee for me.

"Becareful, or I might get used to this"

She smiled and pecks my lips before she sincerely  looked into my eyes. Her hand held my chin.

"I've been dreaming of this moment to do this to you. To take care of you and give the world to you, " she said, and I could sighed and close my eyes because of her words.

"I'm still scared, Lis. All of this is happening too fast, and I- " I cried and held her hand.

"Things could change too, just like before. We weren't expecting of those to happened and yet, look at what we've been through, " I added

Lisa looked at me apologetically,  her eyes pained for me, for us. We've been hurt so much, and I'm scared that this happiness will just vanish as easily as before.

"I'm sorry. I know it's because of me, and the complications drag you into this. I never meant to this to happen, Jennie. You don't deserve all that pain, those suffering. However, now that I'm here, I won't let anything bad ever happen to you and to Leo. This time, I won't be gone ever. It's a promise, " she said. Her eyes watered and full of sincerity, and at this moment, all I could do was trust her again. 

"I love you so much Jennie, even though I couldn't remember who you are before, my heart long for you. It seeks your warmth and this beautiful smile of yours, " she sweetly added , and I ended up blushing again and looking away because of her words.

"We will fight everything, right? You won't be gone, Lisa, and no more forgetting who I was because this time I won't run away. I will force myself towards you to make you choose me. I will be selfish this time. " she smiled at me, her white teeth showing up and pecking my lips again  and again until we just kissed passionately.