Chapter 12

3rd Person's POV

Lisa's heart continues to hammers against her chest the longer her gaze locks with Jennie. Both of them felt scared and worried for each others situation.

While Lisa's supposedly enemy look at her in full of wrath and punch her face while she's losing focus and not in her usual self which made Jennie gasp worriedly and was about to run to Lisa when Seulgi catches her hand.

"Where are you going? Stay here," she said and pulled her back to where they were standing.

Lisa's enemy noticed what happened and saw how Lisa's emotions changed when the brunette made her presence known.

He grinned as he thought about how to taunt the woman in front of him. He grabs Lisa's collar and throws her on the ground, and kicks her stomach, which makes Lisa whince in pain and curl her body, hoping to protect herself.

"Manoban, what the fuck is wrong with you?!!!", this time Seulgi shouted, confused to why her friend is not fighting back.

"I'm going to make you suffer for making fun of me", the man said angrily while clenching Lisa's shirt but the latter just only smirk while she's already spitting blood from her mouth.

"It's not my fault that you're a disgusting pig!"she insulted, which made her enemy lose it patience and punched her face with so much force.

Jennie flinched every time Lisa got hit, and her chest tightened, worried for the doctor that she wanted to just run and protect her, but who was she kidding? She can't even free herself from the hold of Lisa's friend.

"I'm going to kill you bitch!! And after I'm done with you I'm going to fuck the shit out of your girl!!", and that's the time Lisa glared at him in anger.

She's not fighting back because she doesn't want Jennie to see her getting violent, but if her safety will be the cause of it, she's willing to be a criminal just to make her safe.

After he said those words, Lisa looked behind the guy and found Jennie's worried state, her eyes that are full blown crying and her teeth that has been biting her lips just to stifle her sob made Lisa's heart pounded in all worry.

"Fuck yourself pig!!", she shouted and bang her head against her enemy which made him groaned and held his head, his vision starts to get dizzy and Lisa took this opportunity to stand and grab his collar and this time she was the one who was punching him endlessly.

Lisa's heart pounded against her chest. It was beating so much louder and louder as she shouted in annoyance, beating the man who tried to talk that way to Jennie.

However a feeling of confusement came over her, she did not understand herself because before she doesn't give a damn to anyone even they are getting molested infront of her but with this certain brunette, she have the urged to hurt anyone if they'll thought of her in such way.

Still not satisfied, she grabs his head and pushes it towards her knee, which made that man stumble on the ground and was about to lose consciousness because of the impact, but still Lisa is not yet done.

She force the man to stand up and with all the strength that she have, she carry the man in her shoulder and forcefully throw him to the ground and this time he was now lying unconsciously, too tired and weak to even react from the pain, however Lisa felt so much wrath, and anger towards him, that she still ended up kicking the man's stomach as she roars angrily not having the intention to stop, which made the people started pulling her away from the scene.

----

Lisa's POV

"Lis!! Stop it!!"I heard Seulgi's voice as she held my body to stop me from killing this shit. My chest feels so tight in so much anger towards him. That I can't seem to mind if I'll ever be a criminal at this moment.