Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

It was hard, but I was able to find a club that was almost the same as what Jackson owned in Seoul. It's not so big like I was used to, but I think I can manage this.

"You're new here, aren't you?" The bartender asked and served me my drinks, and I could only nod at her as my answer.

She smiled, and her face went closer to me while she whispered something that made me I intrigued

"I have a nice quality of ecstacy just behind that door. You can go there if you want" She said and winked at me, and I only smirked at her and said my thanks and I immediately went inside to the door she said with a drink on my hand.

When I got in, I was not surprised when I saw people already high and have been fucking each other. Having sex in every corner, mostly with everyone.

"Newcomer," I heard someone said and she's raises her glass while walking towards me.

"I need a dope," I shouted to hear ear that made her nod her head and pull me towards the counter.

The place was smaller than the outside, but so far, hell is much worse than this.

All of us all are sinister. We are capable of doing such bad things, stealing, adultery, murder anything. Human are dangerous people because in just one push of their weakness, they will have no choice but to sin, to do such unimaginable things in order to fill that desire of satisfaction.

Specially the people in here, I can't judge them not because I'm one of them but because they have reason to why they are doing this. They don't have a choice but to sin so they can live. Come to think of it, even suicide can perish and be dropped into such a fiery pit and make anyone suffer for taking their own life no matter what reasons they have. So why not make a valuable reason for yourself, like living without rules while you're still alive and when you get to die and go to hell you could atleast say that atleast you're making your life worthwhile , that atleast you enjoyed.

I smirked at my thought as I sniffed the drugs that the woman gave me. My mind immediately left my soul as I experienced this familiar feeling.

My mind was up in the clouds, it feels like I'm falling yet flying at the same time. I'm all confused, and my vision is all blurry as I take the bottle on the counter and drunk it's content filling the thirst on my throat.

Unsatisfied, I pull the woman closer to me as I observe her appearance, she looks decent and fuckable but Jennie, she's much prettier than this.

I laugh when I suddenly remembers her amidst in this sinful act I'm doing.

"Strip," I said, and she didn't need to be told twice as she did it instantly, not caring to the people around us.

She stares at me, trying to be seductive while already naked. Her eyes are begging to be touched, and her teeth have been biting her lips while she holds my face.

I took a drug on the table and put it in her mouth, and I kissed her torridly, sharing the illegal stuff in both our mouths. I groaned when the drug hit me again as I felt weak, and I held her waist for support, pulling her closer to me.

"Turn around," I said and forced her body to bend when she did I what said.

Her ass are all up just a few inches away from my hard cock, I lick my lips while her pussy was dripping in such wetness as it pours down to her legs.

"Please fuck me!!" She shouted as she looks at me begging and I could only smirk in satisfaction and light a cigar in my mouth and put the burn tip to her butt cheek.