Chapter 30

Jennie's POV

I was woken up because of the sting that inflicted me. I felt sore in my centre, and my body ached all over.

"Good evening, baby," I heard Lisa say and kissed my head before she continued treating my wrist. Red marks were seen around it, and it hurts. I gotta admit that, but the reason why I have it is very special to both of us.

I just kept on looking at her while she continued to treat my bruises and marks. She just looks so handsome when she is so serious.

"Why don't you try and be a doctor again?" I asked softly, hoping that I wouldn't offend her with my question because, as I recalled, she didn't really want to talk about her profession, and I partly know why and how.

Fortunately, she just smiled and wrapped a bandage on my wrist before she instructed me to turn around. I quickly obliged and exposed my buttocks to be treated by my doctor.

"Aww!" I hissed when it stings. It really hurts a lot that I tried bitting the pillow to stifle my sound of agony.

"You know , you can just agree to take 10"

I giggled when she suddenly talked about what had happened earlier. I know she's concerned because of the number I chose, but what can I say? I'm already lost at that time.

"I have my doctor treating me, so it's fine." I just said and tried looking at her on my side because I'm still lying in my stomach, and she's behind me.

Lisa laughed and playfully tickled my side before she continued to treat my wounds again.

"I'm afraid I won't be there when you need my treatment,"

What she said made me get up and look at her. My heart was pounding nervously by what she meant.

"Why?" I managed to ask and held my breath to hear her answer.

I mean, she's not leaving me, right? She promised me that she won't.

She smiled and moved closer while she held my face. Her seriousness was not helping my situation as I panicked about what she would say.

"I'm going back to work. I'm trying to save money to give you a better future. "

"Huh?" I asked confusedly.

Lisa smiled and fixed my hair properly. Tucking it behind me ear before she continues.

"After this summer, I know that you're going to college and take the course you wanted. And I want to take you and come with me in the US, they have lots of opportunities for you. I wanted to work there, but I don't want to be apart from you, so if you want. Do you want to come and live with me?"

What she said made me stunned. I literally froze and look at her with such confusement. I don't really know what to say.

Lisa wanted to live with me, together with her. Both of us are going to live in the same house.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know this is very much to take, but you can decline. Seriously, Jennie, don't be scared. It's just that living abroad is much more peaceful than here, and I also thought that I would be missing you so much if we would be ap-" I quickly lean in for a kiss when she panic. I even felt that she was shocked at first, but after a moment, we held each others faces gently, and we kissed passionately.

I pulled away after a moment and caught my breath. My eyes are closed while I continue to carress her face.

Butterflies are getting wild inside my stomach as I continue to hold her.

My heartbeat is so loud that it looks like I can't be able to utter a word. My mind feels like floating in such happiness with all the words she just said.