Chapter 17

Jennie's POV

I felt Lisa hold my waist, pulling me much closer to her, her breathes were all deep while our tongue fought for dominance, but as always, she won.

"Bitch!!", I heard someone mumbled but I couldn't careless and just kept kissing Lisa longer until I felt her dick under my center, it was starting to hardened that I immediately moves my body wanting to have friction on her hard shaft.

"We were the one you are supposed to be fucking and not that slut," the girl protested and then all of them agree that made Lisa stopped and pull me away from her.

"Lis," I said her name, surprised at what she's doing.

Why? Don't she want me losing my pride and being one of her girls who will swoon over her?

I felt insulted to what she did that I pulled away from her and just sited to the couch that was in front of them, and my chest tightened as it beat painfully against my chest.

All the girls laughs and was about to come closer to Lisa but she gestured her hand to stop and look at the counter, I followed to what she was looking but then my heart beat doubles when I conclude what it is.

"Oh, you want to get high, alright!"I heard one of the girls say and take a sniff to the white powder that was put on Lisa's table. My eyes went wide at what she did and I look around the place, there are all 4 tables in the room, and Lisa's table was the biggest however just like Lisa's, each table have a white substance on top of it.

I'm so surprised at what was happening inside this room. All the people in here are all high and an addict. Most of them are all naked and are having sex with whoever they want.

"Oh God", I can't help but to mumbled as I saw all four of them took the drugs in their mouth, some even sniff it while looking at Lisa, wanting to amazed her but she didn't even glanced at them, instead she was looking at me, intimidating me by her cold stares.

"I'm sure Seulgi was the one who told you about this place, but my question is, why are you here?"she asked so cold, and her tone was so dark while taking a hit from her cigar.

Thankfully, she's not taking drugs, I mean, she's not right? It was for the girls who kept seducing Lisa with their touches.

I gulped hard while trying to fight my nervousness, I kept fidgeting with my hand while our gazed locked together.

"I wanted to see you," I managed to say without stuttering, but still, the hammering of my chest kept getting louder and louder.

I saw Lisa smirk and shake her head before she leaned her back on the couch and crossed her legs straight, looking at me. I felt so intimidated by her presence that I just sat properly, waiting for her to say a word.

"That's funny," she said and took the glass from the table and drank it. Then she gestured a girl to come closer to her, and my heart sank when she lick her neck, which made the girls moan.

"Lisa," I mumbled her name, wanting her to stop while my hands were already clenching. Wanting to hurt her physically and the girls that have been wanting her.

"From what I remember, you're the one who left me alone Jennie, not even a note or anything, and then when I got home, I got news that your parents have been spreading information about me", she said, her teeth are gritting in so much frustration while her brows furrowed.

When she said those words, I understood where this was coming from. I mean, if I were on her shoes, I would be mad myself, and I even left her at that time.

"I miss you," I just said, hoping it could tame her, but still, she didn't even react one bit. Instead, she just sighed and ignored me.

I watched her as she interacted with all her girls, how they swayed their hips to have Lisa's attention. How do they even do that? It was all dirty and lustful.

Unholy (Jenlisa AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara