Chapter 11

Jennie's POV

My heart has been beating nervously while we are on our way home. I can't even hear the loud sound that Lisa's bike has been making because of how nervous I am.

I didn't answer the call, but Lisa and I decided to head home first, and I will try to explain to my dad about what happened. I'm sure he already knows that I skip tonight's mass in where I'm supposed to be the cantor, but then I lied so just I could talk to this woman I'm hugging with.

Not to mention that something happened to us back in the hut. It was never my plan, but I admit I have been anticipating such actions from her.

I sighed loudly when I realised what I had become. I'm getting lustful, and the thoughts of this desire and pleasure that Lisa can give to me keep on getting in my head to the point that I'm starting to lose interest in the things that I'm always doing and my mind keeps on wondering towards this woman.

"Everything will be alright," I heard her say and touch my hand as she looked at my side , trying to comfort me.

Maybe she noticed my deep breaths and troubled features, and somehow, what she said made my mind a little peaceful.

I just hugged her tighter and smelled the scent from her shirt, and I didn't know why, but it's making me calm and trust her with anything.

When we arrived, I quickly went down and took my helmet off of me and gave it to Lisa. She both put our helmets on her bike before she stood close to me.

"Thank you for this wonderful night," I said sincerely while I looked straight into her eyes, feeling in a bliss of happiness when I remembered how she apologised earlier.

Lisa smiled and held my face , pulling me into a kiss, but then I flinched and gasped when my dad went out angrily.

"Jennie!!!"he shouted, and I felt him holding my arm away from Lisa and hiding me in his back.

I got so scared that my chest started to beat nervously again while I looked at how my dad angrily stared at Lisa and I.

"You!!"he said and pointed a finger at Lisa, his hand shaking in full anger towards her.

While I keep holding his arm, I'm scared of what he will do.

"D-dad," I tried to hold his arm, stopping him, but he just shoved it away and angrily looked at me. His brows furrowed in such frustrations while his eyes stared at me with so much disappointment.

"Get inside!!", he shouted that I step back, scared of what my dad is acting, my tears fell while I look at him, hurt to the way he's treating me, but I can't never really blame him because I did something so wrong.

"I said get inside!!!"he shouted again, and I could only close my eyes while he groaned, frustrated by my actions.

"Get inside Jennie," Lisa intervened, which made me look at her, concern to what my dad would do to her if I left her like this.

"Get inside now!!!"My dad said again that I could only nod my head, no choice but to agree to what he wanted.

I stared back at Lisa again, and she just showed me a small smile, and that at least assures me that she will be okay.

-----

Lisa's POV

"I told you to stay away from her Manoban!! Why do you keep on coming towards my daughter!!" He shouted when he made sure that Jennie got inside their house.

Pathetic!

I just look at him bored, unsure of what to do with his madness on how protective he is towards Jennie.