Chapter 1

Present:

"Do not fucking touch me" I spat kicking Gerard in his face when he tried to hover over me, my hands were still cuffed to the bedpost but he had just untied my legs.

Ocean clutched my jaw and pressed a chaste kiss on my cheek, licking my flesh.

"But we have touched and fucked you by all means" Ocean rasped out, his hands meandering lower towards my abdomen.

"We remember spending days with our dick sowed in your cunt, nothing can be reversed Kira" Gerard cackled nuzzling my lips.

"I would never fucking accept you two. You both varmints don't deserve love! You two need to be fucking slaughtered" I howled looking away.

I was vying to get rid of the constraints when Ocean ripped my dress in one harsh yank.

His hands settled over my breasts, they were both mauling and fondling my breasts in turns.

"I've only been kind and considerate towards you but I'm not liking what I'm reaping in return" Ocean grunted cupping my breasts, his fingers tinkered with my nipples when I caught sight of his canines which were ready to jut out.

I moaned when he latched his lips across my nipple while Gerard was still tweaking and flickering my other nipple between his fingers.

"Do you want this, Kira?" Ocean asks me.

"I want this" I moaned leaning closer to them. I was betraying my people for them.

These weren't the same men I had given my roof and heart to. My men weren't satanic nor were they so vicious.

"We are the same men, Kira. We were always the same but you were too ignorant to notice what we were up to but good for us, we have you in our bed with us forever. Your soul was and is too good to detect our discretions for this mortal world and you" Gerard chuckled ripping my panties.

He gently parted my legs and lowered his head, they were never this raucous.

"The heat spurting out of your warm cunt tells us, you still love us and desire us" Gerard groaned, his fingers rubbing my throbbing clit.

Tears brimmed my vision as a moan escaped my lips when he pressed his digits over my wet folds, my walls pulled at his fingers as they moved in and out of me in a perfect cadence.

His fingers curled inside me, obscuring my sanity so much so that I held his arm and spanned my legs wider for him.

Ocean untied me and came behind me with my front now against Gerard, my erect nipples beading against his chest.

"Please spare the humans, not every human being is toxic. You both have got us wrong." I cried out.

Gerard nibbled on my flesh while Ocean's fingers now caressed my rear hole before he plunged two of his fingers in.

Gerard's fingers continuously puttered with my dripping core when he howled and bolted his lips across mine.

Before I could evaluate their next moves, both of them had penetrated me while I clasped onto Gerard's arms to steady myself.

I moaned adapting to Ocean's persistent pounds while Gerard rocked my pussy continuously hitting the right spot.

Tears cascaded down my cheeks as I let out yet another moan reminiscing how happy we used to be.

"Nothing has changed, Kira. You will always be ours. We will always be those unemployed Ocean and Gerard for you. Give in, Kira" Ocean growled pulling out and slamming into me again, he stroked my breasts tweaking my nipples from behind while Gerard intensified his thrusts.