Chapter 22

Kira

I bounced on the bed of the same room I had woken up in when Gerard flung me onto it.

"You two can't do this to me" I lashed out in annoyance backing away from them, seeing them strip out of their clothes. Their shirts landed on the floor first, followed by their pants, leaving them in their boxers which displayed their oversized dents.

Both of them leapt on the bed and hauled me to them by my legs when I tried to kick them and revolt.

"Fucking sleazeballs, you two are so full of acts of moral turpitude! Till defrauders it was okay don't at least be filthy rapists" I yelled at them as Ocean lifted my dress to my breasts while Gerard pulled down my thong in one sharp pull.

"What the fuck-" I cried out feeling Ocean brush his face against my breasts, both his hands grabbing them and squeezing my boobs between his palms causing them to turn pebble hard.

Their boxers and my bra joined their clothes on the floor as they swiftly came in between my legs.

"We want to be inside you" A dark glint gleamed Gerard's eyes as he spoke.

"Together" Ocean's intone made me flinch.

"I'll die" I scoffed delighting in the idea of taking them inside my pussy together while Ocean's teeth now nibbled on my areola, Gerard's tongue twirled around my navel in loops making it a lot more difficult for me to not give in.

"One day you will have to, so why not today?" Ocean let out as both of them pushed my knees apart and sighed in relief sniffing my crotch.

"This is what you two are, your true unfiltered selves! You barbaric obnoxious beasts" I teared up noticing them unmoved by my protests.

Both of them eyed each other and towed me to them by my hips.

I could feel both their erect cocks about to slide inside of me without any inconvenience in such a way that even I was unaware of the wetness that pooled around my heat.

Their sculpted hands, hands of fiends gripping me forcefully by my pelvis, provoking the demonic cluster of nerve receptors in my body to start working at an unkempt speed making my legs wobble in need.

"We enjoy prowling around like miscreants before taking possession of our territory, Kira. But this time you decided to make a bang entry into our lives" Ocean owned up staring at my lips.

"You were supposed to be a plaything, we were not supposed to get attached to a mortal let alone a fucking fragile human girl who is a terrific school of life lessons" Gerard added smashing his hot lips over mine and pouring his confession into our kiss, my heart fluttering in exhilaration listening to him put me on a pedestal.

He yanked my hair and deepened our kiss, his teeth nipping my lower lip while Ocean peppered superheated kisses that trailed from the back of my ear to the valley of my breasts causing eerie moans to croak out of my throat and into Gerard's mouth as I reciprocated the fervency of his kiss.

"Falling for a dogmatic human girl so hot in the head but with a heart so warm with kindness was not in our hands baby" Gerard articulated once he had pulled away realizing I was panting for air.

"The devotion in your spirit, the madness in your eyes to make us better men for you was what made us realize how lonely life is without you. We didn't intend to let you know the truth about us like this but we saw you with that mortal skunk-"

"And thought I was inviting him to fuck me?" I didn't let Ocean finish as I barked those words in his face.

"The bottom line is, you're our Goddess and we are not letting you leave so you might as well as accept us for who we are and let us bring you the life we had promised you at your feet" Gerard grumbled flicking my nipple between his fingers and popping another in his mouth compelling my body to shove my breasts further into his mouth making his smug chuckle reverberate against my tickling nipple.

"I don't want to be with you two anymore, think of it as a brief dalliance" I lied through my teeth letting out a loud grunt sensing Ocean's finger stroke my soaking folds in circles.

"Ahh fuck" my hips rose from the pleasure of getting pleased at two of my erogenous zones with so much mad passion.

"If you call this a dalliance then use me as your dildo, baby" I broke into a fit of laughter listening to Ocean's obscene remark and that was the only cue they needed to pin me to the bed with Gerard below me and Ocean above me, their massive frames covering my body in a protective shield as both of them drilled into me in one quick thrust.

My body jiggled forward, my breasts colliding with Ocean's hard chest from Gerard's rough poundings, my walls gripping Ocean's giant cock as he increased his pace.

"I can make a home inside her cunt" Ocean talked to his half-sibling as both of them drove themselves harder and faster into me making me drag my nails along his back in both pleasure and pain.

"You both are never lying to me again" I made myself clear kissing Ocean's lips and climaxing right away.

I was whining and groaning from the vehemence of their rough plunges that were sending my body into a cloudland of freeze where the only language I understood was of pleasure.

I was about to orgasm once again. This made me wonder if I wanted to forgive them because my heart wanted them or was it because of what they could do to my pussy? A pang of guilt seared my heart as I watched Ocean squint his eyes at me and fuck me through my orgasm.

"You're not a whore, Kira! Stop creating problems in that little head of yours, this is not just rutting" Gerard sneered into my ears rocking into me harder one last time before slowing down.

How the fuck did he read what was going on in my head??

"Because you're our soul, baby" Ocean rasped pushing my knees up higher telling me he was almost there and so was I again.

"Gerard" I moaned feeling the knot at the root of his cock dissolve in fire and melt into my bunghole. He growled my name when he came and pulled me more into his warm embrace as I felt Ocean filling me up with his load, taking his sweet time to thrust a few more times into my sore pussy before finally pulling out.

I was shaking in deprivation once again when Gerard pulled out of me making me cognizant of the void that their dicks had dazed me with.

Argh, these men were on a mission to make me a slut.

"Our slut" I gasped glaring at Ocean wondering how he had reckoned what I was thinking once again.

"Tomorrow I'll show you around your new home" Gerard spoke swaddling me in his arms while Ocean covered my bare body with a duvet.

"The only thing I can afford, I can afford in your house is to leave" I stumbled to speak, my eyes drooping from exhaustion.

"Then you leave us with no option other than taking you to our palace, a maze from where you can't even step a foot away from us" I heard Ocean proclaim.

Palace? They were billionaires and all but only Kings lived in their Palaces, right?

Get 20 chapters ahead and 2 completed reverse harem dark romance books by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran