Chapter 12

Two weeks later :

"Daniel, I'm going to lock you up again if you scare her away! You are going to walk out free today, don't ruin this for you and your family" Kira snarled staring at Daniel.

"But my child is not wearing the onesie I had selected for her and nor is my wife wearing the dress I had told her to wear. She keeps fucking with me" Daniel growled ready to pounce on Music, his wife.

"One" Kira let out at which Daniel instantly ceased his movements.

"Two" She added.

Daniel walked back to Kira and glanced at her with his eyes lowered.

"Daniel, the onesie didn't fit her, I swear" Music whimpered patting her baby's back, the infant was napping.

"Shut the fuck up and wait till am out of here, I told you to carry a brown bag but you carried pink, you're going to fucking pay for it" He grumbled.

Music clutched her eight-month-old daughter as tears brimmed her vision.

"I used to feel like ripping him into two whenever he would behave like this for a derogatory human but now I know why he is like this. Humans retain emotions and understand love just like us. We were both locked up in the same cell" Ocean spoke.

"True, he's just obsessed like us. We can always provide him and his family with a cottage and take them under our conservancy if you like him, I admire his bond with his mate" Gerard suggested.

"He's a nice man. Truly loves his wife, we will spare him and his family" Ocean announced.

"Listen you two vagrants, he's a fucking multi-millionaire with just a few screws loose, he possesses enough money to buy you two from head to toe along with your fucking boxers. Not a penny in your fucking pockets and My Kings want to buy a palace" Kira scoffed.

"Why do you like to challenge us always? You have started degrading and undervaluing us, we already own a palace, Kira" Gerard responded.

Kira snorted giving him a side-eye.

"We love you more than that Human loves his wife" Ocean asserted.

"I'll leave you two if you both turn out to be even one per cent of that psycho Daniel" Kira gritted.

"You don't know what awaits you, Baby" Gerard grinned.

"An apocalypse, start walking now" Kira groaned.

"Why are you never wrong?" Ocean chuckled.

~~~~

Kira:

"Why are you two even here? I don't appreciate nuisance at my workplace" I snapped at them.

"We were done with our jobs so we thought to pick you up, we need to show you something" Ocean retorted.

Mongrels were lying, they didn't have a job. They were killing time here and there doing nothing.

"I'm waiting," I said forwarding my hands foreseeing a leaf this time or maybe a plant.

Both were gifting me weird presents since the last week

Last week, when I got back home after work both the crazy brothers had brought home seeds of twenty to thirty plant species speculating it was romantic to gift me seeds.

I've been tolerating their frolics for the sex, honestly.

They just had to be inside me, and I could forget and forgive everything.

"You're very selfish and sometimes you come across as a fucking whore" Gerard growled.

Sometimes they even acted like they could hear my thoughts.