Chapter 20

Present

Kira

Gerard and Ocean were listening to certain complaints and issues, especially issues between the powerful shapeshifters. I could gauge that these mythical beings were a very integral part of their kingdom because both of them seemed very genuine when they were making decisions and passing their judgements on disputed areas of packs ruled by Alphas, shifter Bears, shifter snakes and other malicious critters.

By the time the courtroom matters had come to an end, I was panting seeing shifters from different genealogies show up and bow to me while they spoke to Ocean and Gerard about the administrative predicaments they were facing with humans and other mortal beings.

I freaked out when a half-dragon and half-human shifter approached them with his wings unfurled and when the ghastly beast glanced at me to bow, I tried to make a quick run for the exit but since I was practically perched on their laps, they yanked me back.

"What's going on inside my human's brain?" Gerard asked softly kissing my throat, making me cringe at his statement.

"A mind-wrecking thought just crossed my mind, how kingly it would have been if you and your brother could just mind your own fucking business?" I scowled at him looking away.

Both of them chuckled. I heard a deep rumble thrumming from their chests when I snatched my hand away from their grasp and attempted to stand up.

"Let go of me, filthy varmints" I yelled at them but Ocean had already picked me up, heaving me over his shoulder, he started walking towards the door. Gerard dismissed the court and strolled behind me smirking at my futile endeavours of throwing my tiny fists at Ocean's gigantic back.

"She likes it rough, tying her up it is" Gerard cocked.

"Look who's talking about tying and caging! Dogs like you two need to be fucking domesticated, no wait, euthanized for that matter! Fucking cold-blooded killer animals" I snapped.

Abruptly Ocean rolled me down and made me stand on my feet, pulling me against him, he gazed ahead of him Gerard came to my side too and sneaked his arm around me just like Ocean.

My head reeled from being moved up and down so when I looked in front of me and then to my left and right, my jaw dropped.

A drop-dead gorgeous man was standing in front of me, he could make even the Lucifer of hell quaver in fear by his stature and size, the satanic aura he radiated made me cower away.

He looked so similar to Gerard and Ocean, their heights were almost the same. Looking at him, anyone could predict how would Gerard and Ocean look in their middle age.

"Father" Ocean nodded at his dad.

They had gotten their magnificence and charm from him or at least I thought so until two exceptionally enchanting women walked from behind him and stepped in front of us.

Their beauty was bewitching, all I could do was just gape at them with an open mouth.

"She is your choice? Ocean, what is wrong with you?" I gave her a bored look, my eyes displaying my acrimony for her kind too.

"Mom, what the fuck! She's our mate" Gerard had caught his mom's hand which had started to turn into a wolf's claw, she had raised it high in the air to attack me.

I screamed sticking to Ocean's chest, squeezing my eyes shut seeing her arm turning back to that of a human's.

"You both chose her over Jasmine and Lilac? She can't even put up with your heat, how the fuck is she going to bear your pups in her womb?" The other woman chastised.

Jasmine and Lilac? Who were they?

"If you or your warrior wolves try to even touch a single hair on her body, you will be dealing with my wolf then, Mom" Ocean barked at his mom scooping me in his arms.

"When the rule was passed, we had made it very clear that Alphas can choose any purebred warrior she-wolf from their pack as the luna, a fucking human slave cannot become Queen Luna" Gerard's mom, the one who had attacked me frowned.

"What part of she's our mate don't you two get? It's either accepting her or losing your sons and mind you, we will go rogues" Gerard growled.

Their moms eyes widened in astonishment as they stared at each other to process what Gerard had just said.

I couldn't help but notice the resemblances between their moms, they were each other's replicas with just one being golden blonde and the other with Strawberry blonde hair.

Could they be twin sisters?

"Keep her for expelling your heat, we don't mind" Ocean's mom sanctioned.

"Please, please take me back home" I bawled my eyes out peeking at their deadly dad who hadn't said a word till now, he was just scrutinizing me, trying to judge every fold of my character.

His cold evergreen mint eyes were enough to scare the daylights out of me.

"Where did you get her from?" Their Dad questioned them.

"We got her from the mortal world, we have already claimed her in human forms, after the witch successfully fulfills the cult and gives us the elixir, our wolves will breed her" Nothing Ocean was saying made sense to me right now.

"How? She is now at the highest level of self-actualization, for a human that's very rare, her soul is clean and so pure that you couldn't have convinced her to be yours without deception" Their Father asserted.

"We faked our identities, made her fall in love with us and abducted her when she rejected us" Gerard scratched the back of his head stating facts.

"Motherfuckers, you two are going to lose your capacity to produce offspring soon" I cried out.

"She's quite amusing, other females of her kind are counting their last days" Their father cackled.

"You can't accept her, My King! How could we approve her over Jasmine and Lilac?" Ocean's mother argued.

"So we are going to have hybrid heirs?" Their Father ignored his wife as he questioned his sons.

"Seems so, but she's not ready yet" Ocean answered him.

"She's weak, we will first have to mix our blood with hers to breed her" Gerard added.

"And I did not consent to any of this! Mix your blood with mine? I'll die, you mongrels. That's not possible until we don't have the same blood group" I yelled at Gerard.

Their father eyed me with an eyebrow creased.

"She still thinks rules of the mortal world are universal, she needs lessons on how our kind works" Ocean spoke.

"Make sure the hybrid heirs have more werewolf-like potencies than her kind's, I'll pay a visit to the Moon Goddess to ask her for the potion" Their father declared glancing at me one last time before walking away with his wives.

I was not going to birth dog babies.

Nope, Nada.

"Let's practice puppy-making now that Dad has approved your entry into our lineage" Ocean rasped licking the flesh of my throat.

"No you fucking rapist hounds, I don't want to sleep with rabid canines"

Get 20 chapters ahead and 2 completed reverse harem dark romance books by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran