Chapter 2

Before reading please do give me authorroran a follow:)

Past :

"You don't fucking be present here the next time I call you at ten am, you lose your job, Henry. Is this the way you're going to complete your observership?" I lashed out walking inside the prison when the chief officer greeted me and illustrated the case.

"Why does this man come across so preoccupied with wolves? I mean many threatened animals need protection" I spoke amazed.

This Man named Ocean Green had killed a hundred troops with his bare hands.

By just the briefing I had received I could decipher this might be a case of schizotypical personality disorder.

As a psychologist and neuroscientist, I shouldn't be terrified of this man but here I was, my hands shaking with my lips dry, my gut advising me to trot away from this man I didn't even know yet.

I gulped and nodded asking the officer to unlock the barricade.

"I hope he is shackled!! I don't want an animal to attack me at this stage of my life cause this creature can't be Human" I let out when the officer gave me a slight nod and pushed open the barricades.

Henry, my assistant followed me inside while my eyes were now focused on a gorgeous man who was chained to the chair with his hands and legs shackled for additional precautions.

This man had a spade-shaped beard with a dark, bristly moustache. His eyes were a-dazzle with wonder with those cosmic lips and vivacious personality. He was tied and seated and still, he managed to overpower my height.

How could a human being possess that kind of stature? It was unreal. This gigantic man was 6 feet 7 inches roughly or maybe even more.

Why were handsome men, criminals?

"Do women nowadays like to show their fucking breasts to any man or this is just you trying to attract male attention" I heard a loud growl that was followed by a howl.

This roar didn't belong to a human.

"Henry, fucking run" I cried out running towards the door when the psycho snapped.

"If you walk out of this cellar without my approval, I'll snap your throat and fuck you till I beat your brain out, Kira" He grunted making me turn over instantly as I made a beeline for the chair and grabbed my seat in front of him.

There was something about his malignant choice of words that was making me pay heed to his commands.

How did he know my name?

I so wanted to take the nearest exit but my legs felt like they had some sort of mental blockages because I could no longer move my legs, was I panicking?

Yes.

Did anxiety feel like this?

"Who's that clown?" Ocean asked and when I looked at Henry, his eyes were shut while his body was rippling as if he had just witnessed an apocalypse.

"My assistant" I blurted out staring at him.

His predatory regard was overhauled on my breasts while his eyes spiralled even lower and lower.

Why did I feel like he was undressing me with his eyes?

"You didn't get any female to stick with you as your assistant? Why are you surrounded by so many human males?" He demanded.

He was a Classic case of anhedonia and narcissistic linking fantasy.

Was I his therapist or was it the other way around??