Chapter 10

Kira:

I entered the pin of my black amex and left a $65 tip for the server.

I was so flummoxed in scanning through the frolics of this primitive-brother duo that I didn't notice I had entered the wrong unique code and the funds from my account were transferred to an account I didn't know anything about.

Argh.

The waiter gave me a pitiful glance and pushed $65 inside his apron.

Did he think I would ask back the tip?

Woah, that was outrageous, did I look like someone who would snatch back something that I had already given?

Gerard and Ocean grinned at me after both of them had plugged their fucking breadbaskets.

"Any problem?" Ocean inquired.

I rolled my eyes at his petty self.

I entered the correct code this time and signed the bill dismissing the waiter as he muttered a quick thanks and walked away.

"My $720" I scoffed dialling the number of the owner of the bank account I had accidentally transferred my funds into.

The weasel didn't answer my call and the second time I called him, he declined my calls. I knew there and there that the moron was in no way interested in returning my money.

"You tell us the name, and we will get your money back" Gerard proclaimed.

"Don't try to be a Superman when in reality you two can't even be a bizarro, fucking burros" I nagged disgruntled.

"Do any of you primates have a cell phone?" I questioned them because I had never seen Gerard use a phone.

Gerard nodded and dropped the Motorola StarTAC mobile phone that was launched in 1996 on the table.

"Gerard, this is the twenty-first century!" I let out startled.

"I could afford only this phone, if you don't want to use it, fine by me" He responded.

I wriggled my head in disbelief dialling the number on his phone.

A minute later the swindler finally answered my call.

I gestured both of them to not open their mouths before speaking as I changed the settings of the call to the speaker.

"Good Evening, Sir. Thank you for accepting the $720 we sent you. Now you're a part of the Lycaon Terrorist Clan and In a few minutes, you will receive four Beretta M9, three M16A4 and two Glock 18 along with three explosives. We will send you the details of the place and the time where you need to plant those explosives. Thank you" I communicated, very smoothly.

"Hello, Madam? No, please. I'm not a terrorist. It's a misunderstanding. I'll have to kill myself ma'am" The man on the other line panicked before I hears his sobs.

I smirked growling a low yes.

"But you accepted our $720 advance payment as a token of love and the fees to get into our clan" I pointed out.

"Ma'am, I am returning the funds right away. I'm returning the funds ma'am" He muttered frightened.

"Write down the account details so that we can cancel your name and welcome a new member into our clan. We already have your details, so try and contact the cops, two of my men are waiting just outside your house behind the trees" I sneered.

My phone pinged confirming that I had received back my money and I instantly disconnected the call.

"Fuck Yes" I screamed straightening my dress ready to walk to my car.