Chapter 27

Pre-order my book on Amazon :

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CYP1N7NJ?ref_=pe_93986420_775043100

Read all my completed books:

patreon.com/authorroran

****

Past

Kira

"If you both do this, I'll never forgive you two. I fucking won't" I cry out seeing them hover over me.

Their eyes were gleaming with a deviant crazed glint that wasn't humane at all.

Gerard pinned my hands above my head and leaned down licking my throat and if I wasn't hallucinating, his eyes had started to turn crimson red, the irises of his eyes matching that of blood.

"If we want, we can fuck you right away, fuck you in ways that you won't be able to recognize yourself in the mirror and then mark you as ours. Tell me, Kira, do you want us to fuck you like animals fuck their mates?" He growls.

My body tightens feeling something sharp tracing my skin and it could no way be human teeth. They were literal canine teeth.

I draw in a deep breath when Ocean lowers his head between my legs and sniffs my sex before latching his lips over my clit.

His tongue lick my slit and before I know it, he has his tongue dipped inside me. My hips buck up when his nose bumps against my clit as he continues moving his tongue and lapping at my opening, like a parched beast.

My legs start growing weak but he keeps them parted as he continues to slurp at my soaking pussy, licking every drop of my wetness.

Gerard takes this opportunity to smash his lips over mine and I moan into his mouth feeling his skilled fingers tweak with my nipples and pinch them.

He pushes his tongue inside my mouth, exploring every corner of my mouth and that's it, I come screaming in Gerard's mouth as he presses me further into the mattress.

"If you wanted us to get down on you, you just had to ask, baby" Ocean's arrogant voice fills the air as I feel his fingers prod at my entrance and collect my cum.

I circle my arms around Gerard and deepen my kiss before biting his lips roughly between my teeth, hard enough to draw out his blood but the psycho moaned instead and continued kissing me making the metallic taste of his filthy blood burst inside my mouth.

When he's finally satisfied, he pulls away and to my fucking horror, his lips where I had just bitten him had somehow healed itself and there was no blood there.

What were they, Zombies?

"If you want to act like a rabid feline, you could have very well voiced out, I would have given you my cock to nibble on," He remarks patting my cheek.

"So fucking tasty, you are right you're the fruits of our good deeds if any," Ocean grunts bringing his fingers that are glistening with my juices to his mouth and sucking them like it was an elixir that would keep him sane.

"I have let enough men, powerful abusive and abrasive men like you both ruin my and my mom's life. Not anymore. I'll kill myself before letting you both walk all over me." I spat confronting them.

"Oh really?" Ocean chuckles.

Their eyes kept goggling at my breasts as if they were seeing them for the first time. I would never understand their obsession with staring at my body like I was not just any other woman with breasts and a pussy but a fucking fairy who was endowed with rare beauty.