Chapter 4

Please comment to lemme know what y'all think of the book so far and follow me authorroran

I hiked through the corridors and finally rang the doorbell when Lisa, my maid opened the door and greeted me.

She peeked behind me, her eyes dazed when her eyes anchored upon Gerard.

"Is the guest room clean?" I asked her walking in as Gerard followed me.

He was shadowing me like he was my tail.

"Yes Kira, you want me to change the bedsheets?" She questioned.

"No, this man isn't even paying half the rent, he can't be entitled to the kind of hospitality that you're desiring to offer him" I snorted.

Gerard's eyes were awestruck looking at my ceiling and the glass doors.

"No woman can attain so much by just working as an ordinary psychological scientist. Didn't you acquire your wealth from nefarious sources?? Or are you a whore who sleeps around with rich men?" He lashed out at me, questioning every fraction of my patience.

"You earn around $6000 a month right?" I inquired,

If he didn't see the eye roll, he would have surely noticed how my face had blanched at his ridiculous question.

He gave me a slight nod as I pulled open my closet and first tossed my shoes inside, I even grabbed a new pair of sandals and dropped them beside my vanity for tomorrow.

"I earn around Two Hundred Thousand Dollars annually, so keep a tight rein on what you say and stay within your fucking limits. Also, let's establish some ground rules, first, don't you dare open that poor mouth in front of me, hustle in your lane and don't try to steal my belongings, you don't want to get to know my inimical side so keep that exaggerated sense of self-worth exclusive to you" I ridiculed walking inside my bathroom.

"A fucking pauper will ask me questions now. It's the Humanity or you wouldn't be here, dickhead. Your lower-than-poverty-line status is the reason why you belong to the streets" I scoffed from inside my bathroom.

"Do you know what's Humanity? Humans are solipsistic" He barked banging on my bathroom door.

"I'm throwing you out of my house if you crack anything, fucking moron" I grumbled.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day again because I had to meet the psychopathic screwball number one and Ocean was a diverse specimen.

While this psychopathic screwball number two, Gerard aka my majesty without a roof over his head was just so irksome.

Both their mouths worked like fucking blades ready to jab.

Asshole was missing for dinner and anyways he wasn't paying for it so I didn't even care.

"Just keep this plate in his room if he wishes to eat, he will" I sighed when Gerard appeared out of the guest room and without giving two hoots grabbed a seat beside me.

He glowered at Henry who was seated beside me.

He scanned the dishes and crocks, scrunching his nose in revulsion he looked at me and then at Lisa.

"Where's steak and the red meat that I like? I want Buffalo's meat for dinner today" He gritted, it didn't take me a second to burst out laughing.

Poor varmint wants Buffalo for dinner.

What a blockhead!

"What kind of rogue are you? A tiger or a lion? You come across as a donkey to me and donkeys graze on grass, I'll get that for you tomorrow" I cracked up.