Chapter 18

Before reading please follow me if you are enjoying the book! Helps me update faster :)

"Nola, Nola, Nola" Ocean snickered grating the witch's face below his.

"Funny how you believed I was going to make you my Luna" He added.

"I will kill that bitch! You had promised to declare me as your Queen after marrying your betrothed" Nola yelled.

"Did she just refer to our mate as bitch?" Gerard chuckled prancing towards Nola, without thinking twice he booted her face and jostled her across the Giant Sequoia redwood tree.

"I won't kill The Goddess, I won't kill her if you two don't make me the Queen" She screamed.

Before she could even interpret the path of the breeze, Ocean's hands were displaced by a wolf's claws, with those long ferocious pegs bulging outwards, he didn't forfeit a single moment as he slashed open her body bilaterally his claws.

Gerard howled while his premolars ripped open Nola's body chucking out her flesh when he finally discovered the potion they were looking for.

Both Growled uncovering this victory as they both sprinted towards the cliff, towards the parallel world no human knew about.

The Kings Were Returning To Their Kingdom.

~~~~~

Ocean trailed his hands over the soft, smooth and lustrous silk gown, Gerard sighed tracing the ornaments carved out from precious jades and emeralds meant to embellish Kira's body.

"Fuck, she will look so beautiful, not that she isn't already but her roaming around practically naked flashing her boobs makes me downright furious" Gerard groaned

"And she has the nerve to call what she wears clothes" Ocean scoffed.

There was a slight knock on the door which was followed by a sluggish feminine voice,

"Kings, the elves have few demands, they refuse to accept the supremacy as they already know their kind will be abrogated like humans"

"Jasmine and Lilac" Gerard chuckled nodding, allowing them to enter their private chambers.

Two beautiful she-wolves dressed like royalties walked in with their eyes wavered on the floor.

Staring at The Kings meant persecution, not even the superior-ranked warrior alphas dared to look into their eyes.

Both gawked at the magnificent dresses which were being designed by the royal designers for the queen.

Everyone in the palace was aware of the new developments, after all the kings were going to announce their Queens.

Jasmine and Lilac were delighted after they had learned about this new advancement.

Jasmine was betrothed to Ocean for half a galactic year while Lilac to Gerard, both were waiting for this day as they both had already proved their loyalties to the bloodline.

"Which dress do you think approximates the one we are wearing right now?" Ocean asked looking at Jasmine.

"I think the one with gold needlework for you and the one with sapphire rims for Gerard, these two dresses match your capes" Jasmine let out.

Lilac couldn't wait to slip into that dress and finally rule alongside both the alpha Kings with her best friend. 

"I asked you for one dress, Jasmine! Why would Kira wear two different dresses at the same time? She's already full of ignorant blowups" Ocean cracked up.