Chapter 26

Present

Kira

I walked in cadence with the brutes with each of their hands snaked around me as I thought about this entire charade of deceit, I was trapped in.

Imagine the poor, hot men you had given refuge to, turn out to be fucking billionaires in the most unacceptable ways only for them to later reveal their true identities as sadistic wolves who preyed upon your kind, who loathed human civilization and wanted to obliterate them from the face of the earth and make a kingdom only for their kind.

And if that wasn't enough already, they thought of me as some shitty mate and their blood-bound Luna who they wanted to mate with and breed to give birth to their hideous pups. Well, I knew the babies we would make were going to be God-tier beautiful but that would be when I let them knock me up which wasn't happening in this lifetime, at least.

Why the fuck did I even let them inside my pussy? Not only had they housed their homes in my cunt but now they wanted me to even expel dog babies out of my vagina.

No way! There had to be a way out of this mess.

Just when I had begun to pay attention to the centuries-old chandeliers and divine paintings of their ancestors that adorned the walls, I was pinned to a nearby wall with both my hands pressed above my head. I leaned in eagerly and let Ocean caress my cheek.

"Deny us as much as you want, but you can't change what your heart desires baby. Your heart wants us and so does your cunt," He bends to my height and softly pecks my cheek while Gerard kisses my forehead, cupping my sex that was overflowing with my arousal.

"Then, both of you should even know what my heart really wants!" I say gazing at them with hopeful eyes. Maybe the damage done could still be controlled and reversed.

"You get to do anything and everything that your heart desires. But remember you're the Queen of this kingdom, so never let the thought of leaving us ever strike your mind again, or do I need to remind you of the consequences of last time." Ocean warns me.

A few minutes later, a troop of female dogs appeared in front of me and followed me to their private chambers.

The warrior she-wolves made sure to keep a safe distance from me.

Good for them.

I was going to spend whatever time I had left with me scheming plans to escape and find a way to the human camp where my kind lived. I would be damned if I let them harm my kind. There had to be a fucking way to free them, and I was going to find it, even if it came at the expense of my life.

~~~~~

"For her, you both are dogs." Ocean and Gerard didn't answer their father as they kept walking beside him.

"She's going to give you both a very hard time, and even after the lengths you two are willing to go for her, I don't see her accepting our lineage. Her eyes are so pure yet so fierce, she will defend what's right and yet lose herself to protect her kind." Gerard and Ocean were already well versed with Kira's nature and her thoughts so they were quietly listening to what their father had to say about their woman.

"Once she gets pregnant with our pups, she will come around. Our pups inside her will make her love our kind and forget hers" Ocean let out.

"Your pups and my grandchildren are dog babies for her, sons. She thinks of us as ferocious canines who have captured her race and there are chances the rituals might fail and her own babies might start feeding on her womb for her blood and flesh. She's a mortal, a weak human." The Senior King snapped.

"It won't, Father. We won't let that happen. Our pups will have our blood, but they will also have her compassion. They will be hers as much as they will be ours and we will mix our blood with her to make her survive our whelps" Gerard answered.

"So you both have made up your minds to breed her," The Senior King chuckled.

"We will mate with her only after marrying her, we want to make sure she remains ours in both worlds, in all the worlds that exist, in every way possible." Ocean disclosed.

"The best of both worlds because for humans, mating means nothing more than fornication, they celebrate the union of love through holy matrimony" Gerard announced.

"You're going to piss a lot of wolves by choosing to marry her like humans. Even your moms."

"We don't give a fuck, Dad. After you and Moms leave, we make the rules here and Kira is going to be our Queen. The faster they understand that the less likely are they to lose their lives. If we are slaughtering humans, we might as well as finish off those who dare to speak up against our woman." Ocean barked.

The King was about to answer them but he was interrupted by a tiny hissing cat that ran towards Ocean and Gerard with a group of warrior wolves trying to catch hold of him.

"Shyam," Ocean called the cat, and instantly the cat which was growling and yowling at the wolves, whimpered and paced towards them, stopping only at their foot.

Ocean cackled and picked him up in his arms, spooning him. Gerard blew air near his ears just like Kira had taught him, to calm cats and kittens.

To say The Senior King and the warrior wolves were startled would be an understatement, they were astonished at their courteous behaviour towards a feline whom the Werewolves abhorred.

"You want Kira, don't you?" Gerard grinned, patting Shyam's head when he purred and snuggled to Ocean's chest at the mention of Kira's name.

"We want her too, let's take you to her." Gerard sneered stretching out his arms and that was all it took for Shyam to hop on him and get comfortable in his arms.

"Dad, meet our firstborn. He's Shyam, though he's a crackhead feline but Kira treats him as her own." Ocean cracked up.

"Have you two completely lost it? That human lover of yours has made you two fragile. This filthy feline was about to get ripped apart. I don't want cats in my palace." Ocean and Gerard bellowed at the warrior Werewolves listening to their Dad.

"Whose bright idea was it to tear him into pieces?" Gerard growled.

The warrior wolves gulped and were quick to shift into their wolf forms and make a quick run towards the opposite direction to escape the wrath of their Kings.

"Fucking Unbelievable. I should have not sent you both to the human world. That girl is going to be the reason for our destruction." The furious King snarled.

"If defeat comes at her hands, we will gladly accept our fate." Ocean asserted.

"Because even death seems more pleasing than living a miserable life with a land to rule but without a heart that beats only for us. She loved us when she thought we were hobos, so you can't expect us to give up on her when it's our time to win her over while we butcher her kind." Gerard announced.

The Senior King was too stunned to speak, he was out of words after listening to their revelations.

"And you, I'll give you your own private chambers in my palace so that you stop bothering my female." He added, playing with Shyam's whiskers.

"Just don't disturb us at night! Don't  you want siblings to claw their faces off?" Ocean groaned with a scrunched nose as both of them took off towards their room, with Shyam in Gerard's arms.

What none of them noticed were two pairs of covetous eyes, wishing and planning the most brutal bloodshed to end the life of their beloved Kira.

Get 20 chapters ahead and 2 completed reverse harem dark romance books by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran