Chapter 15

Present:

Kira

I struggled to keep up with the swiftness of the she-wolves while they were summoned to walk me to the courtroom, the heavy dress that was stitched from threads of pure gold, and the old-world jewellery that I was wearing made me stumble every now and then.

I couldn't wait to go back to bed in my pyjama shorts and T-shirt.

I absorbed in the grandeur of the palace I was currently held captive in as I kept rambling between these crude beastly females of the werewolf lineage.

I knew they didn't like me, well the feelings were mutual too but the fear that traversed through them told me they didn't want to mess with me even though I was just another petty human slave who they could kill in a snap second.

The palace floors were so finely polished that I could see my reflection whenever I looked down, the chandeliers so majestic that I was sure Ocean and Gerard belonged to an ancestry which retained epochs of the monarchy.

Were these the same men I had made fun of because they were piss poor and couldn't afford a one-time meal? I felt so hollow right now thinking about all those hostile remarks I had tossed their way when in reality they were not only the heirs of the wealthiest kingship but also the richest mythical beings to ever walk on earth.

This realm was forged out of diamonds, their worth was sky-high or even more than than that and I had the nerve to refer to them as paupers.

Tears threatened to spill from the corner of my eyes when my thoughts travelled back to those days when I had the upper hand. They never once made me feel like they were pure-blood alphas living a double life just to fool around with a poor human girl like me.

There was a time when I was proud of my earnings, my standard of living, and my status but now I couldn't help but sulk thinking whatever I had was destroyed because two sick-in-the-head alpha kings decided humans didn't deserve to live.

The she-wolves suddenly stopped walking, they tilted their heads down and scattered away from me when one of them pressed her thumb against the digital lock scanner which made the gigantic courtroom door swing open.

I was dazed by how archaic yet how contemporary this palace was, it had all the modern amenities from the 21st century yet it hadn't lost touch with the century-old interiors of an ancient civilization.

My pussy throbbed remembering how the brutes that were now standing in front of me were sawing inside me just a few minutes ago, I clenched my thighs together looking at them.

One look at these malignant doozies and my heart would skip a beat, I could hear my heart pounding in my ears when they chuckled and stalked to me realizing they lived in my head rent-free.

I pursed my lips to regulate my emotions and stop myself from breaking down in front of them again but this fucking traitor-heart fluttered in response as soon as both of them leaned down and together pressed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Please, just stop this cleansing of my kind and I promise I'll never leave you two, we don't deserve this" I whimpered in their embrace as they clutched my hands and dragged me to the throne.

"You're never leaving us anyways, Kira" Ocean snorted once he was seated on his throne that was radiating out a spectrum of gloaming energies.

"We are meeting Father today, so you better behave baby" Gerard commented seated beside Ocean.

The jewel-embellished throne was built in such a way that it had seats for two Kings to together occupy it and rule.

I was scared to the bone thinking about their father.

I was the only human here.

I was standing in front of them like an immobile statue fearing what was next when my eyes averted to Ocean's right, I screamed at the top of my lungs almost having a panic attack looking at the critter standing next to Ocean, on his three joint legs with two red horns on his head.

I'm sorry lord, but this beast was so ugly that I wanted to tell him to please put on a mask if he wanted to roam around to protect little children from his dreading sight.

"He's an alien, Kira. One of our most loyal warriors" Gerard cracked up gazing at my dismayed expression.

Even Aliens worked for these lunatics?

What kind of parallel world was I living in?

"I want to go home, please I want to go home" I cried out falling at their feet.

They wanted us humans to be at their mercy and they shall have it, if begging them was the price of my freedom I didn't even mind scrubbing their commodes.

"Get the fuck up before I make you" Ocean snarled making my muscles work at his commands.

"Your home is with us and this is the-"

"No it's not you filthy monster, I'll kill myself if I have to but submitting to your brutish ways? Never" I barked at Gerard cutting him off midway and earning a multitude of gasps from the primitive varmints in the court.

"Sit down, Queen" Ocean's menacing voice reached my ears, his eyes were dimming every passing second making the green in his eyes disappear.

"Where?" I sniffled, my eyes averted to his left in an attempt to locate a seat for me when both of them together pulled me onto their laps making me straddle them.

"Your place is with us, baby" Ocean rasped into my ears licking the shell of my ear.

I was straddled on Ocean's right and Gerad's left leg and that's when the crowd hooted in merriment.

"Queen Luna, Queen Luna, Queen Luna......" I covered my ears with my hands and squeezed my eyes shut listening to their hollers that referred to me as their Queen.

I cringed at that endearment, my insides burning in hellfire when Gerard and Ocean scuffed their fangs against my neck.

"I don't want this" I teared up gazing at Ocean's face, his pupils were sparkling and he no longer appeared like he was in his senses.

"I want to strip her right now" Gerard groaned peppering wet kisses all over my throat.

"We are tempted to fuck you but in our wolf forms" Ocean sniffed my body groping my breasts.

"Can't you see we have already submitted ourselves to you? You have our souls inside of your hands so you have the responsibility to take their good care" Gerard moaned.

"So do not fucking try to reject us because we are one step away from marking you as our mate even though we know your womb is still not ready to nurture our pups" Ocean sneered clasping my jaw.

Get 20 chapters ahead by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran