Chapter 11

Kira

I groaned listening to my phone ringing, half-heartedly I backed away from Gerard and slinked towards my phone in a sinuous provocative manner.

"Yes?" I snapped inflamed.

"No seize him for the senator's murder trial, he won't agree to open his mouth if we arrest him for substance abuse" I answered the detective tossing my phone away.

Before I could crawl to them, I was yanked back and thrown on all my fours.

Gerard was in front of me and by the looks, Ocean was ready to rock my insides.

Ocean squeezed my butt and kneaded his fingers over my wet folds continuously arousing my insides.

Gerard lowered his boxers but when my eyes wobbled on his dick, my vigour was like a cat on hot bricks.

No way a normal average guy could possess that type of girth, I would fucking choke on that. I was curious to see Ocean's dick but I would rather let him fuck me first.

I was certain I was going to gauge their dicks with a measurement scale.

I was still thinking about their lengths when Ocean pushed two of his fingers inside me without a warning, I moaned at his reckless intrusion and seeing Gerard stroke his fat cock in my face was amping up my titillation.

"I have never given a blowjob, but I can try-" I felt a pang of a twinge when Ocean replaced his digits with his member, I swallowed the words I wanted to tell Gerard feeling him slide in the head of his cock.

I shrieked when he was halfway in and was waiting for my nod.

"What's your fucking size? You're not even completely in and I feel full" I whined when he rubbed my swollen clit, pinching it next, he was rubbing my clit and dripping folds to calm me.

I was going to die of Dick Overdose.

Without a heads up, Gerard too plunged his dick inside my mouth amassing my stifled moans to ripple on his abnormally large member.

I grunted in rapture feeling both of them thrusting their lengths inside me without mercy.

Fuck, they were freaking animals.

"Animals?" Gerard snorted.

"You haven't even seen it all, baby" Ocean remarked smacking my ass.

I licked Gerard's tip and sucked on his dick as if I was a suction pump clearing out on vacuum space, my elation progressing with his grunts.

"Baby, fuck" He howled rocking his hips, I could feel him at the back of my throat.

Ocean's pounds intensified and though I had balanced myself on my elbows, my hands were teetering.

Ocean pounded into me harder, his dick hitting the right spot preparing me for a mind-bending orgasm.

Gerard's grasp on my hair fastened as he swelled inside me while Ocean pinched my nipples tracing patterns on my lower abdomen.

This wasn't just any casual exchange of pleasure, this was raw crude sex with so much passion and devotion.

I yelped trying to hold onto my duvet releasing on Ocean's dick as he shot his load inside me followed by Gerard's jizz plugging my mouth.

I breathed in relief slumping, I was dog-tired.

I was struggling to calm my racing heart, it was ready to explode.

I had met these men not even a week ago and I had allowed them in so easily.

Not just that, I was getting railed not by one but two and I was not even into threesomes.