Chapter 13

Kira:

We were now standing at a crossroads, where on one side I could see the waterfall flowing down over a steep incline of rocks while on the other massive ridges.

"This is not some serial killer shit where I die at your hands, right? Ocean, you don't even look like a toxic dead loss" I snapped.

Both rolled their eyes and stalked to me.

"We will have to leave, Kira" Gerard announced.

"Leave?" I creased my brows, confused.

"We were supposed to fulfil an undertaking by now which we had to put on the back burner after meeting you but disregarding it now would mean our downfall" Ocean stated.

"And what is that undertaking?" I interrogated.

"We cannot tell you that, just yet" Gerard acknowledged.

"So all this time you two were just like those fucking men who use women and when done have load shit of excuses to elope, assholes" I gritted, downright furious.

They seemed taken aback, they squinted their eyes before answering me but I didn't even wait for them to speak as I took off towards my car.

My fucking fault, of course, I'll pay for it.

Abruptly, I was towed back by my hair and hauled into a warm embrace, Ocean's face was now a few inches away from mine.

"Did you think we were leaving you and that we deceived you?" He growled clasping my jaw.

"That's exactly what you two did!" I spat as Gerard yanked me closer to him and clutched my throat.

He was smothering me, his eyes red-rimmed as he heaved me off the ground.

"Sorry, I had a banana for brunch so it slipped out of my mouth, I'm the cheater here okay?" I yelped to calm him down and he did too because he tossed me back on the ground.

He was quick to pluck me up my hair, his frigid eyes glared at me.

"Don't you ever fucking think that you can get rid of us. You will live as ours and die as ours" Gerard scowled.

I booted him in the balls and hurled my handbag at his face, I continued hitting his face with my bag until I burst into tears.

"How dare you? Did you think of me as one of those weak dummies who would cry for fuckers like you two" I barked pulling out my sandals and knocking them at Ocean, he didn't even move so I flung my handbag at him.

"Why do human females don't fucking listen, that's exactly what gets them killed" Ocean howled.

I dabbed my tears and snarled,

"What is left to say?"

"We were leaving for a week or two and before we would leave, we wanted to give you this" Gerard sighed pulling out a few rickles of fur.

Ocean did the same as both of them deposited two unusual kinds of fur on my hands.

"Did you two shave any wild bear or wolf now, God what's wrong with you Two?" I sobbed looking at those beautiful white and black furs.

"These are ours" Gerard argued.

"Don't fucking lie at least" I scoffed.

"Listen Kira and listen good, we would have dragged you with us without your consent but we don't want you to loathe us. So until we return you will keep these furs with you always and once we come back, you spend the rest of your life with us" Ocean put forward.

"Is this a way to propose a girl for marriage?" I bellowed, dazed.

"Marriage?" Ocean muttered perplexed.

"Our lineage doesn't believe in nuptials or courtship, we are mates Kira, our bond doesn't need the mortal world's approval and since we have already sowed our seeds inside your cunt it implies that we have claimed you as ours, we both have spent the past few weeks doing the exact same so you're already ours but if marriage is what you want, we don't mind" Gerard let out while Ocean nodded.

"So you both wanted to fuck around with me for the rest of our lives without marrying me and wanted me to warm your beds like a fucking whore?"

I didn't know what was pissing me off more, was it their confusion that what exactly was marriage or their theatrical skills, either way, hands down, they get to keep the appreciation because their acting was god-tier.

"We did notice that some human males live with human females and they call each other husband and wife, if you want that let's do it today then" Ocean proclaimed.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Where can we get married? I know about a few caves and dents" Ocean proposed.

I wanted to find a wall to slam my head into, after listening to him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Two? How can humans not know what marriage is!" I groaned.

This was unbelievable.

"So you know what is Lycanthropy?" Gerard questioned.

"What's that?" I decried.

"Just like you don't know anything about lycans we don't know anything about marriage, now we weren't furious, were we? You too don't know about something that's going to be very vital for your existence" Ocean lashed out.

"So you want me to apologize now?" I jammed.

"Damn Brother, sometimes she makes me want to rip her into two, she's so fucking disrespectful" Gerard barked.

"When are you two coming back?" I inquired.

"It won't take more than a fortnight" Ocean snorted as he braced me in his arms, tilting his jaw over my shoulder he nuzzled his nose against my throat.

Gerard fastened his hands around me from behind stroking my abdomen as he licked my nape.

"You don't realize what you can make us do, your magnificence is soul-killing and we don't even have one" Gerard chuckled.

"Your eyes are so fucking bewitching, they have usurped our souls, baby" Ocean mumbled.

"Your skin is so smooth and tender, makes me want to lick it till the dawn" Gerard huffed.

"That's because I just got my waxing done yesterday and I didn't forget to apply moisturizer" I answered honestly.

You could literally feel sandpaper burns, my skin was that parched.

"When we come back, you will have to come with us" Ocean declared.

"Yeah, Yeah! First, at least find a proper house, no way am living in a studio apartment" I heckled.

"You're going to RIP" Gerard beamed.

I smacked him hard.

"Fucker, I will die only after I become president of the American Psychology Association, now am the Vice President so it's still four or five years" I grumbled.

"You will RIP means you will rest in palace while every other human will rest in peace" Gerard derided.

These two definitely had to be the craziest.

Get 20 chapters ahead by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran