Chapter 14

Kira:

"Fulfill all your promiscuous thirsts now because when we come back, these won't be spilling" Ocean scoffed mauling my breasts.

"Nor will this show" Gerard cupped my pussy from behind, his hands travelled between my legs referring to my legs.

I was so intoxicated that I didn't even pay heed to their warnings, I continued dancing to the beat while these two enclosed me between them, we were on the dance floor with their hands caging me like I would vanish if they didn't hold me.

They were lost when we entered the club, they didn't even know what went in inside a club and I didn't bother to teach them too because are you even normal if you don't know what clubbing was?

Again they always deviated from normality.

I had brought them to the club because they were leaving tomorrow for two weeks, I thought we could have a good time but these whoremasters didn't know what clubbing was.

Good, I didn't take them to the strip club like I had initially planned.

I was tipsy and not in my senses while these two hadn't touched alcohol, which was very bizarre.

"Why don't you two try Beer?" I giggled grinding myself against them, I could feel their cocks stir in their pants.

"We will show one day what we drink" Gerard grunted in my ears rubbing his erect cock over my ass.

We were dry-humping like fucking juveniles.

I moaned throwing my head back letting Ocean thrust his hip into me as I kept dancing. Ocean's head lowered as he peppered open mouth kisses on the mounds of my breasts.

"If someone sees you like this, we will have to tear them open and it will be on you, Kira" Ocean growled gnawing on my throat while he tried to pull my dress up to my shoulders, but he couldn't do so because the dress I was wearing was designed to be a low cut mini dress.

We had left home after 4 hours of altercations and with a takeaway sermon from them that this was not how Dignified Women dressed, they only agreed to let me walk out of home in this dress because I assured them that we were going to a private dinner with only three of us and now that they were here, they couldn't do anything about it.

No one around even cared a hang about us because everyone was here to delight in their weekend sprees and loosen up and for merriment purposes, I decided to ignore bimbos who were stealing glancing at my men too.

Even though I was drunk still I could notice a group of neurotic fuck girls approaching us, or should I say Gerard and Ocean.

They were standing right in front of us, checking them out from top to bottom

"I know meaty-gold men right?" I blabbered just to play along.

Ocean and Gilbert had their hands braced around my waist protectively as if these girls were a threat to me.

I heard a deep rumble resonating from their chests to warn those girls to back off, and if it wasn't for my hands holding theirs, they would have attacked them already.

"Where did you get them from?" The over-ballsy girl asked me, her guts impressed me.

"They are priceless but I don't mind lending them for 5 grand each" I snorted.

"Omg gal, where did you buy them from?" I chuckled seeing all of them remove stacks of dollar bills from their clutches and bra straps.

Fuck, these intellectually vacuous tootsies were rich!

"You're what our broker? We will make you pay for this" Ocean scoffed ready to scare those girls away but I clasped his hand and pulled him back.

"You two just have to use your dicks, and I make the money, it's payback time" I joked.

Anyone could figure out I was inebriated because even I wanted to call it a night.

The girls were intoxicated just like me because they were giggling among themselves and that's when my eyes somehow fell on their butts and I sighed.

"I should have asked for 7000$ at least" I cracked up.

Ocean grabbed me by my throat and smashed his lips over mine, I fisted the shirt he was wearing to keep up with his roughness, I could sense his irritation pouring into our kiss as he bit my bottom lip, that was enough for the girls to back off.

Gerard who was titillating me from behind came in front of me, both of them were together kneading my breasts now, I and Ocean were making out when I moaned into his mouth as I felt Gerard's teeth slightly scrape against my erect nipple, my nipples were pebble-hard by now.

"I have a room reserved here for us" I groaned when both of them switched their positions, I was now pulling Gerard closer to me as we were kissing while Ocean was tweaking and pulling my nipples between his callous fingers.

I was so worked up that I could feel my breath hitching at their touches.

"Let's Go then" Gerard lifted me, I was quick to wrap my legs around his torso, keen to direct them both to the room I had reserved for us.

While Gerard was carrying me through the crowd, abruptly the loud rock music in the background stopped, an ear-splitting scream seized my attention and a loud howl followed that made me flutter in Gerard's arms.

"Fuck, what kind of animal was that?" I panicked as my eyes prowled through our surroundings, the people around us were racing everywhere in an attempt to find an emergency exit.

This was going to end up in an ugly stampede if people didn't stop running like they had just encountered a leviathan.

I heard one more thunderous howl and that was enough for chills to run down my spine.

It was of a wolf.

"Did wolves get into the club?" I cried out noticing their heads arched down, I tried to get down but Gerard's hold around me tightened.

Why were these two not bothered?

"We need to get the fuck out or-" I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as my tunnel vision witnessed a pack of hungry wolves pouncing towards us in a pack, they were tearing apart any humans coming their way, they were not any ordinary wolves, their size almost 5X of an average healthy wolf.

I was so skittish that I was experiencing flashes of blackouts but when I saw Ocean's muscles flex causing the shirt he was wearing to rip from his arms, I lost myself to unconsciousness.

~~~~~~

"She's not ready yet" Ocean grimaced gawking at Kira who was passed out in Gerard's arms.

"Not ready? Why the fuck did you ask them to attack humans and that too without my knowledge. Is this a joke to you?" Gerard growled back.

"I wanted to take her with us" Ocean answered.

"She's a fucking mortal not bonded to us yet what did you expect?" Gerard snapped.

"Now let's spend the night reviving her back to consciousness with a bunch of amateur sleuths trying to trace us" Gerard barked at Ocean.

Get 20 chapters ahead by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran