Chapter 19

Kira

I groaned sipping on my margarita as we all waited for the new presidents to finally bless us with their presence.

I already knew that these Richie Rich Heirs were going to be late as usual from the experience I had from the last visit to their company but who the fuck gets late to their own fucking party?

Again if we go to see, the Kings are never late to the party, everyone else is simply early so I didn't have any other choice other than waiting for them, greeting them and then rushing back home to my kitten.

I couldn't help but cerebrate, how lucky those sons must have been to have been born into a family with such a shitload of generational wealth.

We weren't talking about being born with silver spoons because these heirs were for real born with diamond fortunes.

Currently, I was contemplating if I should just walk out of the party because Rogerson aka the Playboy Psychiatrist was giving me a hard time.

He was just trying to persuade me into his bed for tonight even though I had made it clear to him that I was not his side slut.

He was good-looking, moneyed, filthy rich but not man enough for me to leave my poverty-stricken alpha males.

I cackled at my thoughts.

Rogerson was a classic example of a sexist womanizer.

My men were poor but they were authentic, they were at least honest with me.

My chest rose with pride just thinking about them, they had never made me feel like they were with me just for the pleasure business that's what made them stand out because men these days didn't want a woman, they wanted to be with a trophy wife for social upgrades and fuck side chicks for their dirty fantasies.

I couldn't wait to see them tomorrow.

"So you really are sleeping with men you have sheltered in your house and I thought you were a very sorted woman. Congratulations on becoming the talk of the town, Doctor Kira" Rogerson mocked me coming closer to me, too closer for my liking.

"How is this any of your business? I wonder if your soon-to-be rich father-in-law knows about your Venus flytrap that preys upon his female patients encroaching on every ethical code of conduct by fucking them? Don't let your nose powerwalk in my lane, Doctor Rogerson" I retorted back.

"Well he doesn't, that's why I'm still the president but I wonder if you still wish to remain the Vice President of the Association, feisty Kira" He snickered.

Fucking asswipe, I loathed such men.

"I guess it's time to inform Lorraine about her Fiance's untamed adventures, isn't she in Venice right now to promote her lingerie wear?" I scoffed.

One, you don't threaten a self-made woman with her job and two you never blackmail a woman to sleep with you.

"I know you will never do such a thing, darling" Can I get away after punching the President of my Association in public without a suspension?

Nah, I had bills to pay, so keeping myself together, it was!

"I don't understand why are you playing so hard to get when all I ask for is-" Rogerson might have had a few extra drinks today because out of nowhere, he grabbed my ass and pulled me against him.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" The loud rock music blasting in the background made what was going on between me and Rogerson go unnoticed and that's why I decided what I was going to do next if he didn't leave me.

I was well-skilled to use my knees and fist.

"All I ask is a night with you and I'll approve the budget for your new research undertaking, my penthouse isn't even that far baby" That's it, I held him by his collar and was about to knead him in the balls when he was snatched away from me and chucked on the ground so brutally that I heard the sound of his bone-cracking even through the loud music just after he was knocked on the floor, his body was still tumbling from the force.

The music had stopped, people had started to surround me and I was once again in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons this time.

I averted my eyes from Rogerson to the person who had thumped him on the floor when my heart pounded in my fucking throat.

"Ocean, No" I cried out seeing him kick Rogerson's abdomen in such a gnarled way that he puked out his blood while there was a dent of Ocean's shoe imprint carved on his body just before he fluttered like a fish out of water and closed his eyes.

He was about to charge back at him even though everyone could make out Rogerson was probably dead when I ran to him to check his pulse.

How could a person's one kick cause so much damage to a beefy, well-built man like Rogerson?

Ocean and Gerard were way taller and brawny than any other 7 feet few inches MMA fighter so Rogerson anyways didn't stand a chance against them but how could someone just deliver a kick like a deathblow?

I was about to touch the side of Rogerson's neck to see if I could find a faint pulse when I was lifted off the floor by my throat and pinned to the wall next to me by Gerard.

What was this behaviour?

"We were gone for a week and it just took you seven days to forget us and start whoring around? You want to act like a slut, you will be treated like one, fucking mortal female" I struggled in his hold, wrecking seeing him undo his belt and unzip his pants.

I looked around crying my eyes out only to see everyone staring at us with terror-filled gazes while Gerard raised my dress above my abdomen and that's when I slapped him.

"How fucking dare you?" I burst into tears but he ripped my dress open from my chest in return and turned me over slamming my face to the wall.

"You're going to be fucked like my slut but I can't stand seeing a whore's face while I fuck her" He growled touching me over my thong.

Though no one could see the state I was in because of Gerard's gigantic frame that had covered my body why was no one interfering?

"What are you doing Gerard? Is this what you really want?" My chest rumbled from my cries when he ripped my thong and tossed it on the floor, even Ocean had joined him by now, he was stripping out of his clothes too.

"GET OUT" OCEAN roared at the crowd.

One by one everyone had started vacating the hall making me wonder who exactly were these two for such influential people to abide by their commands, that was until I heard a few indistinct whispers from the crowd.

"What the New CEOs do with their slut is none of our business, they have already killed Rogerson over a trollop of theirs"

"I always had an idea that she was given this position because of the men she was sleeping with, just a woman doing what she's best at"

Get 20 chapters ahead and 2 completed reverse harem dark romance books by subscribing to my Patreon!

Patreon link in Bio.

Instagram: authorroran