Chapter 1

WE'RE GOING TO SOUTH KOREA!!!

We finally saved up enough money to take a trip. I forgot, I'm Y/N and once college ended, I planned trips for my friend, Macie, and I could go on. During school, she had done a research project for Japan. She always wanted to go, and I wanted to do something special with her. I did the research during summer break and totaled cost for trips to Japan and South Korea. It took some time, but we made it. 

-----------------

I wouldn't have been interested in South Korea so much if it wasn't for a video on TikTok. It was a video of Hyunjin from Stray Kids. It was of him dancing the same move during different stages. I showed it to Macie, and she had gotten interested in learning who they were than me. She had watched little videos about them. Making me quiz her on their names. I'll admit, I watch the videos she sent me and listened to their song, God's Menu but wasn't into them. I definitely knew who Felix and Hyunjin were, but the rest were a mystery. 

Later, as I was watching song association videos, they came up. I watched them and Han's voice had me hooked! I needed to hear them further. I looked up their songs and watched God's Menu again. I couldn't believe how it didn't make me more curious about them back then. I began to learn their names and watching YouTube videos. I followed them on Instagram and even got Twitter to stay up on the latest news.

Since school had started, I been slacking on them but now, since that's over. I'm back and been up to date. Macie only knows what happens to them if it happens to be in her media, or if I tell her. 

-----------------

I wouldn't want to go without the person who made me get into them. WHAT IF I HAVE THE OPPORUNITY OF SEEING THEM WITHOUT HER??! I can't- I wouldn't let her miss it. She also wouldn't let me forget leaving her, but I would never let her forget that she didn't come with me.

I suppose you would want to know; my bias is Bang Chan. Macie's has been Hyunjin since the beginning. She liked his pink hair era. I went from Hyunjin to Felix to Chan. I almost felt like I was betraying Felix by always speaking of Chan all of the time. Once, I realized that about myself, and I had to "break up" with Felix and got with Chan. Felix and I remain good friends (I'm joking btw, I haven't even gotten to Korea yet). Don't worry, I let him down gently. 

===========================================================================