Chapter 4

I pull Macie back and whispered to her,

"It's Chan."

"Who?"

"Chan, from Stray Kids."

Remember, she doesn't know all their names besides Hyunjin and Felix despite her trying to learn before me.

"Oh, we should go up to him. Get him to notice you."

"If we do, I'm not talking."

She starts walking towards and I run up to follow her. He sees us approaching and starts looking around.

------------------

"Hello?"

"Hi, she knows you." Macie pushes me closer to him.

"Hi." I quickly say, "Today is our first day out in Korea."

"Oh, wow. How are you liking it?"

"Well, it's great after meeting you but it wasn't like it wasn't before. I mean the day has been well before and now meeting you." I say trying to not show how nervous I am. It's a great thing that I'm not physically shaking in front of him.

"I could've slept longer." Macie added. I looked at her as she looked away.

"Haha, what happened?"

"Oh, nothing. I just made her get up since it was nearly noon. We didn't have much planned today. We just wander the streets."

"If you have nothing planned for tomorrow, I could see if I could help you. Whether that's a driver or a tour. I could potentially come out with you guys but don't bet on it. I'm not too sure about a driver either but a tour by JYP is more likely."

"That would be exciting. I'm not sure what we're doing but we can stop by."

"How does 5 pm do for you?"

"We might be late but that'll be fine."

"Sleep well then."

"I will!"

"I'll try," Macie said sarcastically.

We wave goodbye each other goodbye as Macie walks ahead. 

"I'm not talking," Macie says in a high pitch tone mocking me.

I continue to walk with a big smile on my face, "be quiet."

-----------------

As I lay in bed, I couldn't help but think that I just met Chan. The Chan! Christopher "Chan" Bahng. He also told me to "sleep well." I knew today was going to be the day. Wait? Did he really offer to hang out with us? Two strangers he doesn't know. He must've been joking based off of the fact that he's always working. He seemed serious about the tour. Wait? I get to see him again! Wait? Does he want to see me again? Wait, you don't think he's thinking of me right now too? What if he noticed my nervousness from earlier. Well, I shouldn't worry cause if my nervousness was off putting, he wouldn't have made those offers.

I'm thinking too much. Let me go to sleep.

-----------------

After a long day of walking and sightseeing, we arrived outside of JYPE. There was a tall man outside the doors. His eyes searched the streets and sidewalks as we approached. As we stopped by the doors, he looked down on us. 

"You're the girls Bang Chan met yesterday?" His eyebrow raised as he scanned us.

"Yes, we are. Chan had said to come here at 5."

"Follow me."

-----------------

The man escorted us in and to an elevator, went up a few stories. At the end of the hallway once we stepped out was JYP. He turned to us and smiled. 

"Hello! I am JYP! Bang Chan is busy and can not participate but I'll be happy to give you a tour. This is as you know, JYPE, the leader in entertainment."

-----------------

JYP left us to enjoy a meal in the JYPBOB. 

"Orrrrrrraaanngic."

Macie looks around the room, "what?
Stop you're going to have people look at us."

"As if they're not doing that already. Anyways, it's what Changbin said once. About the food. "

"Mhm"

"You know something that I take from this tour is the quote on the wall, 'start with your heart, finish with your brain."

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"I think its solid advice. You're bound to choose your decision based on your heart but whether you choose to listen to your brain or continue with your heart. Logically, if you do your brain, you won't get hurt and come out with what's best. Though, sometimes, choosing your heart is the way to go. Sometimes, it's bad and you get hurt more. 

"I guess it all matters on the situation, but tell me this, did we use our heart or brain yesterday?"

"Brain."

===========================================================================