Chapter 17

There was a group of people surrounding me. They were yelling and all I heard was commotion. The world was spinning. The boys were nowhere near me. Chan... He was running towards me but couldn't get to me. I watched as the world closed in on me. 

"So, what are you doing today?" I asked as Chan was getting dressed. 

"We got to go film some skzcode episodes."

"Ah, okay."

"What?"

I flick my wrist, "Nothing."

"Oh, yeah?"

I raise my eyebrows and shoot finger guns at him. 

They'll be gone for a few hours. I'll be alone with my thoughts and feeling like I'm behind in life. I mean, I'm doing just fine in work and getting by. I'm just wondering if it's my purpose. Should I try something new?

-----------------

"What are you watching?"

"Oh! this? This right here is a POV, about you." You know they be making these of you."

"I mean, yeah but I wouldn't think I would catch you watching one. You're basically living what you watch."

"I just want to see how accurate they are. . . Should I write a book?"

"A book?"

"Yeah, it'll have nothing to do with you."

"I don't mind if you get inspiration from me." 

Chan comes from behind and wraps his arms around me. He tilts his head to see my face. 

"What's wrong? Tell me."

"I think I want to change my choice in career."

"That's fine. People do it all the time. There's nothing to worry about because you have me to help you."

My head turns and my hand reaches for his face. I pull him in for a quick kiss.

"Oh, don't do that cause then you'll really be a part of those POV videos."

I turn my head quick. "WHAT!" I get up and start running away from him.

"Hey, where are you going. I didn't mean it like that. BAMBI, COME BACK!"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" I shout as he chases me. He's so close to catching I slip on some shoes and run out of the dorm. Still chasing and doesn't realize I'm leading him to his favorite food spot.

We both were out of breath when we reached the restaurant. Chan slowed his pace and walked slowly up to me reaching for my arms. 

"That was a lot."

"Look up."

"Thai food!"

"YES! You're welcome."

===========================================================================