Chapter 18

Always by Yoon Mirae from "Descendents of The Sun" OST

I been working on the book and there's many changes I need to make, but mostly just a whole bunch of rough drafts.

Chan and I got a new bed for the both of us. The boys been appalled by our open affection. All jokes though.

It's been about a year since the beach incident, and I haven't been to JYPE since then. He wants me to come along for a day or two for the studio recording and music video. 

"I made everyone in Division 1 aware that you'll be coming. No one should make you feel out of place because you aren't."

"Okay."

"If you need anything, ask or come find me. Okay?"

"Good to know."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"You keep giving me short answers."

"I just don't know what to say or do."

"I'll be there so don't worry."

He takes my hand and we walk in. I sit on the couch next to Han as Chan and Changbin are helping to go through the song with Jeongin. 3racha would rotate out of who would manage the boys singing and raps. 

A few days past and they learned the choreo. Now, onto the music video. They shot their single shoots and the dance scenes. The stage is impressive, like always. They use real backgrounds and it's never a green screen. Chan came to me a few times when they weren't filming. 

"I want to take you somewhere after the shooting."

"Okay, can you tell me where or will it be a secret?"

"What title of Han's song?"

"Okay, boy." We laugh together.

"But we got to eat with the kids before we go."

"What would that be or is it Han's song again?"

"It'll be a secr- Korean food."

"I- You should go over there and film before I get you."

He prances away from me as he laughs over to the others. 

-----------------

It gotten late and dark outside once we arrived in Dongdaemun.

"This is perfect." He has a bright smile on his face. 

"Why is that?"

"The place I'm taking you wouldn't work if it was bright out."

We walked into a field of flowers. Field of flowers that illuminates the inside building. Lengthy, white, LED rose flowers in white pebbles. I looked at Chan. He watches me closely. We walk through swinging our hands together. We walked in silence as we took in the view. The shiny lights from buildings next door. The twinkling stars in the night sky. We slowly made our way back to the other district.  

-----------------

He has taken me to the Han River, the exact spot we had meant. 

"Chan."

"Yes", he says with his head knelt down and a smile.

"You remember?"

"Of course, how can I forget the day I meant you. That day, everything changed. You. . . I knew I wanted you. I spent years without romantic feelings for someone."

"Since we're being honest here. At first, I didn't want to be a craze fan of you. I never wanted to say I had feelings for you because that could've been false. You have big status and I.. I'm just an average person. Being with me seemed unlikely, but you showed me that I shouldn't let go because of doubts. I needed you and I didn't want to admit it. You never let me go no matter how many times I left or how far away I was."

There was silence before he spoke.

"I have the biggest crush on you right now."

I give a chuckle and he pull me in, and we embrace.

===========================================================================