Chapter 6

The rest of the time spent in Korea, I didn't contact him. He didn't contact me. We arrange the following days with sightseeing, eating, learning more about the history and culture, and ending with shopping. I had to cautiously watched our spending. I may have gotten less because I was more caution with myself. It's not like I have a shopping addiction. I just wanted to not over pack. I'm going to come back because I already planned different cities to visit. 

"Hello, stranger! It's Y/N. I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving Korea soon."

"What? I didn't get to see you again."

"Yeah, I wanted to have this trip focused on my friend and me. I'll come back and we can see each other again."

"Promise?"

"I swear, I promise you. You can always trust me. Thank you, again."

"No problem, Bambi. Travel safe." I left the conversation as that. I wasn't sure as to how I should respond. Bambi? He gave me a nickname. I wonder how he chose it. 

-----------------

A few months has past, and Stray Kids have been excelling in the charts. Macie and I had finished our trip to Japan a couple months ago. She got to have the window seat as promised. Chan and I have spoken but only briefly. I would congratulate him on the accomplishment him and the group have made. He would be grateful and told me small inside scoops about some things. He still calls me "Bambi". Due to him being on the other side of the world, I reply much later sometimes. He can respond late if he's busy but most times he's back-to-back. Especially, when he should be sleeping but he chooses not to. Not because he doesn't want to but because he can't. His mind is consistently creating and thinking of new ideas and he can't seem to put it to rest.

I'm thinking I should take a trip back up there. I been working myself and my job is very lenient with me. It isn't like I can't take my work on the go. I can, it's very easy. I'm a freelancer. I get clients and I offer writings, graphic design, and reports. 

"As much freedom I have, I'm going." I start packing without purchasing a flight ticket. The only thing on my mind was Chan. I get to finally see him. Being next to him felt so natural that without him, my life felt ordinary. 

===========================================================================