Chapter 11

It was Felix. Chan and I had to get our emotions under control. He stood up and brushed himself off. Before Chan started walking to the door, I reach out for his arm.

"Do we tell him or anyone about what just happened?"

"No", he says sharply. He walks to the door and lets Felix in.

"It's cold outside, why did you take so long?"

"Hi, Felix!"

Felix walks over to the tree and rest the few gifts he brought over for tomorrow. We had all the activities here. First, we let Felix warm up. I brought him French hot chocolate whilst Chan was starting to get ingredients out for sugar cookies. It was like we were in the music video for "24 to 25." We played music as I watch Chan and Felix make the cookies. We made some dough for gingerbread for building a home tomorrow. For a chill laid back evening, we pop in a movie and sat really close to each other.

Felix stayed tonight and slept in Changbin's bed with his dwaekki body pillow. I slept in Hyunjin's bed, unlike Chan who has a twin-size bed. Hyunjin has a full size. I don't mind either because back home, I slept on a twin for most of my life. 

The door slowly cracked open as I laid there looking up at the ceiling. "What are you doing here?" I whispered. We were still trying to be quiet to not wake up Felix. 

"I wanted to see you."

"If Felix woke up, what do you think he would think?"

"He won't. Also, I wouldn't mind if others knew. It's just the company. You're not even really supposed to be living with us."

"Ah, yes."

His body gravitates towards mine. He tightly wraps his arms around me. I don't think he's going to let go anytime soon. Through the night, his grasp on me still remains. He rakes his finger through my hair as he kisses my forehead. My face resting on top of his chest. I have one hand on his chest and the other is in his hand. I close my eyes and slowly fall into a deep sleep.

===========================================================================